Sorry if this has been discussed before, I tried searching, but found no solution.

I installed the latest Facebook app to my new 9630 and I noticed that EVERY contact has a facebook caller ID picture! My MOM has one of my friend's pictures as her caller ID pic! Does anyone know how to fix this? A lot of my contacts have the right picture, but if they aren't one of my facebook friends, they just have a random facebook picture for caller ID.
    10-17-09 03:30 PM
    Try deleting your facebook app and re-installing it. That might sync better the second time.
    10-17-09 03:59 PM
    Some of my contacts from facebook don't even have their facebook pictures as the caller ID... they just have nothing. Not sure how FB determines who gets what pic.
    10-17-09 04:05 PM
    None of mine do. I have deleted it and tried reinstalling it. Anyone have any ideas on how I can get FB to update the pics of my contacts?
    10-17-09 05:07 PM
    Ya I tried deleting it and all the facebook pictures are still set as caller ID pictures. It's so annoying because people who I don't even have on facebook get random FB pictures! My dad's caller ID is my friend from work's picture haha. Does anyone know how to at least clear all these pictures?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 03:04 AM
    open the Facebook app>click on friends>highlight a friend>press the menu button>select connect to blackberry contact (or disconnect from blackberry contact, then connect).

If you have synced your phone while the pictures were mixed up you may have to go through all your contacts and delete the pictures one by one if they're the wrong ones.

Sounds like a big pain if you have a large contact list.
    10-18-09 04:56 AM
    Clexman that worked perfectly. Thanks!
    10-18-09 06:38 AM
    I figured out how to do it. I synced my phonebook with outlook, so outlook already had the messed up caller ID pics. I went to outlook and exported the address book to excel. I then deleted my entire outlook contact list, then imported the excel file I had just exported. It got rid of all the photos. Then I transfered the outlook contacts to the BB, then resynced with facebook. Perfect!
    10-19-09 12:58 PM
    I've been trying to figure this out for days...THANK YOU CLEXMAN...this worked perfectly!!
    10-23-09 12:23 PM
    Thanks CLEXMAN!
    10-23-09 12:46 PM
    I don't get the option to connect with my contacts. I have checked the settings/ options and the option to connect my facebook friends with my contacts is grayed out, unselected and I can't change it. I am using a BES

10-23-09 07:02 PM
    Open Facebook App --> Select Friend's list --> Click the Blackberry Button on the friend that has the incorrect/outdated info --> Select 'Refresh Blackberry Contact'

It would be nice if you could re-sync the entire friends list at once. Hopefully they will add this in an update.
    10-30-09 09:59 PM
    that was the most annoying thing i missed the part when installing it to uncheck sync pictures.. had to unistall it delete all the pictures and reinstall.. wish it wouldnt do that
    10-30-09 10:23 PM
    Mine has the rite pics for the rite ppl but they aren't their current pictures

10-30-09 10:40 PM
    I don't get the option to connect with my contacts. I have checked the settings/ options and the option to connect my facebook friends with my contacts is grayed out, unselected and I can't change it. I am using a BES.
    This is the exact issue I'm having. Ever get it figured out?
    12-23-09 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD