View Poll Results: Which Carrier Would You Choose?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

5 9.62%
  • Verizon

19 36.54%
  • ATT

28 53.85%
    I am currently with Sprint. I am wanting to get a Curve badly. I am wondering what everyone thinks in regards to carriers for the Curve. Please elaborate as to features, likes/dislikes, whether the different models of Curves offer different things. Thanks for your help!!!
    05-06-08 09:40 PM
    Tmo-cheapest data plan.
    05-06-08 09:42 PM
    Where's the T-Mobile option? Is this poll supposed to be biased?
    05-06-08 09:47 PM
    Lol. ^ I think so. I didn't see it either.
    05-06-08 09:55 PM
    Sorry, T_Mobile is excluded as the coverage in my area is terrible. I have tried it and dropped numerous calls and Data is slow and spooty for me.
    05-06-08 09:57 PM
    Ctrl-Alt-Del Logout. Login. Restart Poll.
    05-06-08 10:03 PM
    Easy answer. Which ever provider has the strongest signal where you are the most.
    05-06-08 11:22 PM
    I have AT&T. I have NEVER had a dropped call on my end. I've been with them for over 2 years also.
    I always have at least 4 bars on my blackberry and the browser is fast as well.
    05-06-08 11:24 PM
    I have AT&T. I have NEVER had a dropped call on my end. I've been with them for over 2 years also.
    You must be the only person in the world who can say that.
    05-06-08 11:41 PM
    ^I can't remember ever having a dropped call due to loss of service on my end. I've stayed with them for well over two years and will continue to do so.
    05-06-08 11:52 PM
    Over the years, I have used several carriers and I have to admit that I have had dropped calls with all of them.
    05-06-08 11:58 PM
    ^I can't remember ever having a dropped call due to loss of service on my end. I've stayed with them for well over two years and will continue to do so.
    What area are you in? I'm in Los Angeles and can't find any provider that doesn't drop every couple miles while driving.
    I'd pay double or triple for good service.
    05-06-08 11:59 PM
    I live in Tampa (Florida) I'm in an Urban area a good 20 miles from the city.
    Great service, lots of towers. I have like 5 cingular stores within 15 miles of me.
    05-07-08 12:05 AM
    Go with the blue globe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-08 12:12 AM
    I vote At&t but T-mobile is left off the chart as theirs has wi-fi.
    05-07-08 12:15 AM
    I say T-mobile 8320 on AT&T.

You win!

Aside from the 4.5 OS, I have not had a true dropped call with the berry on AT&T.
    05-07-08 01:45 AM
    ATT!

don't tell the vzw elves.
    05-07-08 01:46 AM
    I vote at&t.. But it all depends on what works the best for you... If you get vzw and hate it you have 30 days to cancel, same w at&t. I actually paid vzw's etf fees to switch to at&t because vzw just sucks where I live. Vzw dropped my call every single friggen time I answered my phone at home... Cheers at&t, it was worth my $175 to get a service that actually works where I live!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-08 02:07 AM
    mines the same way i dont mind paying extra money for BIS when i get really good reliable service. had tmo, didnt hold out for me.
    05-07-08 02:11 AM
    Things are changing fast too. Just a couple years ago, only vzw had reception at all from my house. Then AT&T got better than vzw. Last month Sprint came out of nowhere and now has full 5 bars of voice and EVDO data coverage now.
    Unfortunately, I have to stick with my corporate AT&T BB plan.
    05-07-08 02:12 AM
    You must be the only person in the world who can say that.
    no kidding. AT&T is so bad, following the Cingular buyout, they actually left a family member's phone on a de-activated tower for over 4 months. her calls dropped repeatedly near her home. once AT&T discovered their mistake and switched to the new tower, the service still sucked. and, she's in a busy metro area where EVERYONE gets mobile broadband, much less voice service. lol.
    05-07-08 02:39 AM
    I'm in the l.a. area in southern california and i dont have a problem. they only place i have a problem is in 1 hallway in the basement in the hospital where i work. (of course that is where the vending machines are lol) but other than that i never have a problem with at&t. I would never switch.
    05-07-08 12:03 PM
    For those saying service is good/bad where they live, post an area...

I'm in Chicago and I love US Cellular but I don't want to wait til June for a Curve so I'm thinking about switching to TMobile or Verizon (pretty pricey though) and wanted to know about service for those in Chicago..

thanks; sorry to hijack the thread...
    05-07-08 12:45 PM
    Agreed. I never get dropped calls and I always have full bars. The data is also really fast.. when I'm on my e-mail at home, I get it on my BB before my computer!!

P.S. I'm in Northern California.
    05-07-08 12:48 PM
    AT&T for me!
    05-07-08 01:06 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD