If this has already been addressed, I apoligize. I have done several searches and did not find anything. I haven't had a Blackberry for a while (made a big mistake and went with a LG Dare), and I just recently got a new Tour. I have the crackberry launcher installed and was wondering if there is a way to start a new thread from there or do you have to login to the full site to do that? I couldn't see any options to start a thread, I'm just not sure if I am over looking it.
    10-16-09 11:27 PM
    its kind of in the same box as the announcement about the video contest
    10-16-09 11:31 PM
    You're talking wap, right? If so, at the very top of the yellow stickies is a tiny link for "new thread." :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-09 09:05 AM
    You're talking wap, right? If so, at the very top of the yellow stickies is a tiny link for ""new thread. :-)
    i thought it said "new post".
    10-17-09 01:59 PM
    Yeah - "new post." Mental lapse, sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-09 02:12 PM
    There it is. Thank you.
    10-17-09 07:45 PM
    Can someone tell me how to find the version of Blackberry bridge.

This morning when I started my Playbook and tried to go to the internet I got the following message.

It basically said
    Your wireless service provider does not support your Blackberry smartphone internet connection on this device. You can view the info on your phone.

ATT is my provider.
    I have been using OTA versions from rroyy,com

Thanks,

Dan

Playbook Version 2.0.1.668
    9900 7.0.0.576
    09-27-12 10:21 AM
    Holy necroposting Batman!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    09-27-12 10:31 AM
    I'm trying to figure out how to do something I think should be simple: (1) copy/back up my contacts on my Z10 to a desktop or laptop (say, to a copy of Outlook with no other contacts in it), (2) edit them on the computer (easier than on the phone) to clean up a bunch of errors that crept in when I had the AT&T store transfer contacts from an old iPhone to the Z10, and then (3) upload the newly edited contacts back to the Z10. Anyone have suggestions on how to do steps one and three?
    07-08-13 11:57 AM
    I have a very specific question: how to synch my Z10 with my 2009 Toyota Camry's bluetooth? I can't get either to find/recognize the other.
    07-09-13 10:55 AM
    Why has Thorsten Heins not been fired for his incompentence? You would think that Thorsten Heins and his hand-picked senior executives would have been on top of what was microscopically happening with the company on a daily basis. Why were they so out of touch with what was happening? A monkey could have operated Blackberry better. It is obvious that Thorsten Heins and his executives will collect golden parachutes when the company is sold? Why is incompetence going to be rewarded? Where were, and where are the Board of Directors, led by Ms Stymiest? Missing in action?
    10-02-13 06:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD