PictureLink allows you to create speed dials and website links on the HomeScreen with custom picture. To dial or browse a website just run the application like normal. With customized picture you can easily dial a person or browse a site. There is no need to search the Contacts or type in the websites for you favorite sites.

Setting a Speed is easy. You can manually enter the phone number or do a lookup in the Contacts application. If the Contact has a picture PictureLink will use it as the icon or you can manually select a new picture.

Features:

* *Works on BlackBerry OS4.2 and higher
    * *Create speed dials
    * *Create weblinks
    * *Currently limited to 100 speeds and weblinks.
    * *Use any picture format eg: jpg, png, gif as the icon
    * *Use default icons if you dont have a picture yet
    * *Create a new folder and organize your speed dials and website for easier access
    * *Clean user interface
    * *Very easy to use
    * *No more searching for your favorite contacts
    * *Know exactly who you are calling when you see the Contacts picture before you dial

To download and purchase at CB Store click here PictureLink - Create speed dials and weblinks on the HomeScreen - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    10-15-09 09:02 AM
    This looks really cool. Free trial?
    10-15-09 10:31 AM
    this application absolutely works wonders. It's awesome to have. its like a speeddial but you can have more than what blackberry is limited to and also you can put a custom picture for them so you know right away.

What I did was I made a whole new separate folder for these speedials and put all my names in there.

absolultely phenominal job smiley.

now bring on the complaints!
    10-15-09 10:37 AM
    This looks really cool. Free trial?
    Yes. just click on the link on #1 posting and install.
    10-15-09 10:43 AM
    This is GREAT! Very nice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 11:14 AM
    i Just downloaded the trial of ths...i cant figure it out??? what am i missing??? it says it needs to access the internet??? not sure whats up.....anyone else experience this?
    10-15-09 04:00 PM
    yeah. you need to technically download the icon first, then you will choose if you want it to be a weblink or a phone call. then follow from there
    10-15-09 04:11 PM
    I purchased this yesterday and it does work on the storm. However, it seems to do the same thing as launchpad, which is a dollar cheaper. Am I missing something?
    10-16-09 09:49 AM
    I purchased this yesterday and it does work on the storm. However, it seems to do the same thing as launchpad, which is a dollar cheaper. Am I missing something?
    I was wondering the same thing, how is this different than Launchpad (that I already own)?
    10-16-09 12:32 PM
    I was wondering the same thing, how is this different than Launchpad (that I already own)?
    both apps does the samething minus SMS and email but PictureLink allows upto 256 picturedials and weblinks. the current version is limited to 100 and will increase this in the next release.
    10-16-09 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD