Does anyone have Fire Department Tones as ringtones???
    10-15-09 07:06 AM
    I have the Tones from the TV show Emergency....PM me for the location.
    10-15-09 07:07 AM
    Safetytx, thanks for the response but I already have that one, oh well it was worth a try. I thought with as many Firefighters as I have seen on here there would be some really cool ones.
    10-16-09 07:37 PM
    Safetytx, thanks for the response but I already have that one, oh well it was worth a try. I thought with as many Firefighters as I have seen on here there would be some really cool ones.
    look in the crackberry ringtone section . There is 3 different fire trucks with Q's. I also have rescue 51 from back in the day. If you want me to send them send me a PM with your address to send to.
    10-17-09 08:46 PM
    i'd like to have the station tones from Rescue Me series. I've looked extensively with no luck.
    10-24-09 04:26 PM
    If you can find a recording of the audio (hint hint) you can convert it to mp3 and make the mp3 the ringtone.

1. Get recording of show
    2. Extract/convert audio
    3. Put the mp3 on handset

It's how I do all my cool themes from games/shows.
    10-24-09 04:39 PM
    Here's some possibilities for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 05:39 PM
    For Rescue Me tones, here.

10-24-09 05:43 PM
    I have a few actual call tones, the type that go out to signal you what kind of call is happening. Is that what you wanted?

10-24-09 06:54 PM
    What is it that you are looking for? I have sirens, pager tones, defib sounds, music. What is it that you think is cool?
    10-30-09 08:48 PM
    I have a zip file of the monitor pager alerts, let me know if you need it.
    10-30-09 08:51 PM
    yester, can you send me the zip file?
    11-03-09 10:38 AM
    i have been searching everywhere for the rescue me tones also, i found one similar, but it is a guy and he sounds like a voice out of a kids computer game.. i want the womans voice.. haha
    11-03-09 10:38 AM
    Pass Device is here to download, Kinda cool mostly only other firefighters know the sound.

Pass device | CrackBerry.com
    11-03-09 10:49 AM
    That dreadful sound. I can't stand our new air packs. You stand still too long and that's what you get. Guys have a habit of coming out of a house or whatever and not turning their pass device off and dropping their pack and walking away to go to rehab and off it goes a few minutes later.
    11-04-09 02:05 PM
    Hey yester any chance I can get that zip file as well?
    11-04-09 02:06 PM
    hey yester could i get that zip from you as well... thx
    11-22-09 03:22 AM
    Yester...could you please send that my way as well. That would be perfect!
    11-22-09 07:12 AM
    I'd love to have that zip file too! Please...
    11-23-09 01:51 AM
    Yester can I also get them? That's why they made the "Firefighter Shuffle"
    11-23-09 02:33 AM
    If anyone wants their station tones as a ring tone I can make the quick call tones. I would just need your departments tone frequencies (you can usually get these from the person who handles the radios/pagers at your department, or the radio shop who programmes them for you) just pm me the tones and ill get them made. Another cool trick is you can hold your radio to the speaker on your bb and set your pagers off in the field if the need ever arose if you don't have radios that can do it

11-23-09 09:34 AM
    If anyone wants their station tones as a ring tone I can make the quick call tones. I would just need your departments tone frequencies (you can usually get these from the person who handles the radios/pagers at your department, or the radio shop who programmes them for you) just pm me the tones and ill get them made. Another cool trick is you can hold your radio to the speaker on your bb and set your pagers off in the field if the need ever arose if you don't have radios that can do it

Can I send you my dept quick call tones and have you make them into a ringtone?

Thanks
    12-24-10 08:46 PM
    Here's a link to where you can get the Min 5 alert tones.
    Fire And Rescue Pagers - at RadioWorks Communications Inc
    12-24-10 09:44 PM
    I have some of the requested tones uploaded to another site, and working to up load the rest between calls, paperworks, etc. The site is called zedge.net. user is ID is the same or search for ems. I hope to have all finished/uploaded by the end of the week.
    01-09-11 09:15 PM
    I have Minitor 2 Tones
    05-12-11 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD