Can anyone help me? Have connected my BB to the USB cable, yet the desktop manager never recognizes the phone as connected. I have switched cables, rebooted, etc., and still no connection.

What am I doing wrong? I haven't had this problem before.

Appreciate your help!
    10-14-09 09:34 PM
    Can anyone help me? Have connected my BB to the USB cable, yet the desktop manager never recognizes the phone as connected. I have switched cables, rebooted, etc., and still no connection.

What am I doing wrong? I haven't had this problem before.

Appreciate your help!
    Requested seconded! Mine has been fine but has suddenly stopped. Windows sees the drives etc OK.
    Searching the various FAQ + other areas, the only hint I have is that I have just added SQL Server. Is anyone aware of any impact that may have?
    I also have the AMD usbfilter.sys that others have had problems with - but removing that did not fix my problem.
    11-09-09 01:15 AM
    i had the same problem a few days ago .. and it was because i updated destop manager. after updating it didn't recognize my phone ... i uninstalled the update and now it works again. so maybe it has something to do with the dm update.
    11-09-09 05:30 AM
    I had this issue after upgrading the OS, DM would not recogize the phone. I went to control panel, add/remove programs, and then did a repair on DM. Everything worked fine after that.
    Hope this helps....
    11-09-09 07:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD