Read comments on Slacker not closing on the Tour. Had to Hard boot taking out the battery. Slacker does not have a resolution as of today. See below

Discussion Thread
    Response (Frank S.) 10/14/2009 09:41 AM
    This is a currently known issue with some models of Blackberry and the way the OS handles multiple multimedia applications. We are currently working on a work-around for this and expect this fix to be released in a future version of the app.
    Customer (No Name) 10/14/2009 06:33 AM
    Camera does not work after Slacker has been used.I have closed out of Slacker correctly each time. I am not sure, but I think the problem occurs after listening to cached stations which I use most of the time. Uninstalled the program. Downloaded Slacker 2.0. Problem still exits. Whats the solution?
    10-14-09 02:02 PM
    I am having the same issue with the camera not working after using Slacker. I am currently using a Storm so it must be across multiple devices.
    10-14-09 02:22 PM
    it's a software conflict. Imagine going to the cafeteria and having the option of mixed vegetables and mashed potatoes...only one ladle.

I have the problem with Pandora...although 1/4 as often. The tour often freezes up on me when I am listening to a song on the music player, internet video, and I get a text, email, voice call or IM.

I only have a the audio device and the IM open when it does this. It's not just slacker.
    10-14-09 03:48 PM
    So that's whats causing the camera not too work! I've been bugged by this issue for weeks now. Hopefully Slacker gets on it quick.
    10-14-09 03:50 PM
    So that's whats causing the camera not too work! I've been bugged by this issue for weeks now. Hopefully Slacker gets on it quick.
    Same here lol ugh.
    10-14-09 06:05 PM
    the audio/video resources can only be used by one program at a time. i.e.,

you can't be on the phone & slacker
    you can't watch youtube & listen to slacker
    you can't have the camera or video up simul with Slacker

It's like being at the cafeteria. Although you want both mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables, there is only one ladle.
    10-16-09 02:03 PM
    I ended up returning my phone under VZW's 30 worry-free guarantee. I had 1 month left on my old Curv's contract from SMalltell, so I am just keeping that one until further notice.

Basically, the browser on the Tour was far superior as well as the display...however, I can't be watching a white screen for 10 minutes waiting for the device to wake up as often as it did.
    10-19-09 02:20 PM
    I don't think I have an issue with my camera, but Slacker definitely freezes on my Tour when I try to shut it down. Someone please help!
    01-09-10 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD