When Im In The Bbm Groups It Lags On My Phone And Sometimes Freezes And Responds Very Late Anything I Can Do About That????
    10-14-09 01:05 AM
    ive been having the same problems too with the lagging and freezing but i havent came up with a solution yet i just been doing a battery pull when it freeze but it doesnt seem to help
    10-14-09 02:06 AM
    Same here guys, I just updated the OS to 57 and next day purchased Berryweather. Has to be one of those, I hear Berryweather with constant updated causes it and one should update manually....WTF????
    10-14-09 07:20 AM
    Where did you guys download it from? People that downloaded from Appworld have these problems

Try downloading from this link...

http://www.blackberry.com/send/messenger
    10-14-09 07:23 AM
    Had the very same issue with lag. Running v4.7.1.40 with Facebook, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather and Twitter. Haven't yet updated to the newest BBM.

My BerryWeather was set to update every 30 min and I was seeing a lot of 30-40 second freeze ups and lag running very little in the background. Changed the BerryWeather settings to update every two hours and so far no more lock ups. We'll see what happens...
    10-14-09 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD