Is there any application, or any rumor of one, that will let you access your Xbox LIVE friends list?

I have been looking with no luck. I just want a app that I can see who is on and send a message while I am away from my console.

I went to Xbox.com on my phone and it takes forever for it to load.
    10-13-09 04:52 PM
    ya there is one..might be called xberry or something
    10-13-09 08:41 PM
    http://jxl.me/2008/11/xberry-live-fo...y-smartphones/

it used to be free but apparently it doesnt work anymore
    10-13-09 08:46 PM
    Damn, I could use this app too.
    10-14-09 09:20 AM
    You used to be able to use it if you donated for it. I emailed the developer the other day asking if you could still donate and use it and he never got back to me. From the looks of it he made an iphone app and doesn't really care about blackberry users anymore.

If there is a developer out there that could make a new app for this, I am sure people would get a lot of use out of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 07:35 PM
    Quote from the site "ATTENTION: I’m struggling to keep the service alive so right now the service is closed for public access. To be fair, only those who donated have private access until i figure out a better way to handle the server load. If you donated in the past please let me know to authorize your device."

Hopefully the issues get resolved. I wouldn't mind putting a few bucks down for something like this...if it has good reviews anyway.
    11-04-09 08:03 PM
    Im down too
    11-05-09 02:28 AM
    Um no as of right now it is a rip off I payed 10 bucks and its not working for me and I get nothing when I try to contact him! I even posted on his web site that talks about it and he deleted it! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-06-09 08:12 PM
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEW ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but I am kind of pissed lol
    11-06-09 08:20 PM
    Does anyone know if there is a psn application ??
    11-06-09 08:47 PM
    Does anyone know if there is a psn application ??
    Not that I know of no one likes PSN lol the game console that does every thing lmfao I use it for the blu-ray ONLY rofl!!!!!!!
    11-07-09 02:50 AM
    If there is a developer out there that could make a new app for this, I am sure people would get a lot of use out of it.
    i agree as i said in another post the guys at 1337pwn.com had an app for the storms but i dont see it on their site either...
    kinda scummy of that guy at xberry live to take peoples money hope they all used paypal!
    11-13-09 12:35 AM
    i wonder how hard it can be to code it? i guess i can give it a shot
    11-13-09 07:13 AM
    I too would love an app like this. There was one available awhile back, it had your info (pic, gamer stats, etc.) as well as your friends info and if they were online or not. I would love this as well as the ability to read/send messages, respond to invites, etc. Is it possible? I would be willing to pay around $5 for full functionality.
    11-13-09 09:34 AM
    Yeah If I could read/respond to messages and see who is online I would gladly pay for that
    11-13-09 10:15 AM
    would it better as a java application or a web application
    11-13-09 03:16 PM
    I wouldn't mind donating either for an apps liek this. I had this app before until i had to start from scratch..but now i can't find it and thanks for your post I know WHY!

DEV stand up! Lets get an app to work for all Blackberry users who enjoys XBOX 360!!!!!!!!

Modern Warefare 2 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-16-09 03:04 PM
    would it better as a java application or a web application
    Java FOR SURE!!

Now THIS is an app that would grab my attention!
    11-16-09 04:37 PM
    we need it for all home consoles, especially psn, lol i know you all like xbox but ps3 ftw.
    11-17-09 11:46 AM
    This was a cool app!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-10 07:20 AM
    Yeah I think he got shut down because he was asking for money...Microsoft does not allow anyone to make money off of theeir live service. They dont care as long as it is a FREE app...as far as those guys from 1337pwn.com...they have been saying they would support the storm for 3 years and have done nothing so dont hold your breath for those liars...
    08-15-10 01:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD