When ever i search it either stays on the loading screen for 5 minutes or tells me the server is busy. Is this an issue because of it just being released or is there something that i need to do on my end to get that app working.

Thanks
    10-13-09 03:35 PM
    Did you try a 30+ second battery pull? How about letting it change the permissions as it asks the first time you loaded the app?
    10-13-09 03:38 PM
    I have done multiple battery pulls, not one for that long though. Trying that now. I allow all the permissions so i do no think that is the issue.

ill let u know if this works
    thanks
    10-13-09 03:48 PM
    That did not fix the problem.

any other ideas?
    10-13-09 05:02 PM
    I am having the same problem. Used to work great-then had to reinstall the OS, now I get the server/radio error.

Have uninstalled & reinstalled, done battery pulls. Still won't work.

Anything else I can try? Thanks.
    11-27-09 08:03 PM
    Contact the people who made the app. Send em an email and they will give you a fix.
    11-27-09 08:31 PM
    Contact the people who made the app. Send em an email and they will give you a fix.
    Been waiting on a response from them....
    11-28-09 09:03 AM
    I randomly get the same response if I click on one of the options listed (dict/thesa/recent/or word of the day)... to avoid that I just type in a word in the search, and then go to one of the options.
    Shopgurl-thanks for the suggestion but did not work for me
    11-28-09 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD