So, right now I am running BBCrackman's hybrid 8.5, which is .230 for the storm.

I was running just the .230 leak, but I was having problems with USB. Every time I plugged it in, I got an error saying "USB Charging is not sufficient. Please plug into a sufficient USB charger or this could be a cause with the drivers" (
    obviously not word-for-word, but you get the point) So, I went to BBCrackmans hybrid, hoping this would help. It didn't. I still get this error. I really want to be able to use USB.

Heres the kicker: After i installed BBCrackmans hybrid, I hadn't restored any of my data with the install and it was working fine. Once i restored, the error came back.

Anybody have any ideas/suggestions? I really like 5.0. ALOT. I really dont want to go back to 4.7 crap.
    10-13-09 02:34 AM
    I have the same issue with my curve, however have you checked ti see if it is still charging? My curve pops up the error when I charge it at night in the cradle but if I hit the escape button the message goes away and it is still charging. May just be a small glitch with 5.0 but not anything I would go back to 4.5 or 4.7 because of.
    10-15-09 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD