I am running:

Yahoo 2.5.27

It seems I can't log in for some reason. I get the error "Invalid Yahoo! ID or password"

Now, I know neither are wrong, as I use that l/p to log into yahoo everyday on my PC and have been for 10 years or more. So, I'm kinda at a loss as to why it is returning that error. Anyone care to chime in?
    10-13-09 01:33 AM
    well, i'll quickly answer my own question. . . seems it doesn't like "!" being in my password anymore for whatever reason. . .weird because it had worked just fine all this time. . .
    10-13-09 01:42 AM
    Funny thing about that though is I have the same problem with 1 of my 2 yahoo accounts. The first has ! in the password been using it for 10+ years as well. Just tested on pc is fine, Blackberry Storm it is. Now I have the same password on a 2nd yahoo id which has a ! in the password it logs in just fine. Only the one doesn't work and it is the one I really need.
    10-15-09 08:05 AM
    But here is what I just did to fix it. Logged into my account settings. Changed the password by removing the !. Saved logged in with my phone, it worked. Went back in put the ! back in the password, save and logged in with phone rejected current save password. Replace the ! in the password field and logged in just fine.
    10-15-09 08:11 AM
    sometimes when a Yahoo server is down, i've noticed that it will throw a password error...
    11-17-09 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD