I am a noob to CB. Found a few treads to a new OS on my Storm (unlocked). Installed a full 5.0.0.230 from a pc. There have been no problems... Just curious why people are still complaining why there bb does not work the way they want.

10-10-09 11:55 PM
    I am a noob to CB. Found a few treads to a new OS on my Storm (unlocked). Installed a full 5.0.0.230 from a pc. There have been no problems... Just curious why people are still complaining why there bb does not work the way they want.

Every install is different. I've had three different installs of 5.0.0.230 on my phone (same phone, wiped before hand each time) and each behaved a bit differently.

I've had no major problems whatsoever with 5.0.0.230. Actually, my re-installs were due to me experimenting with homemade hybrids. But some do. I've had different glitches on each install... The current glitch I have is multiple browser icons, but hey, I just hid the second one.
    10-11-09 01:23 AM

Trust me, there ARE bugs in .230. If you think there aren't, you're not looking hard enough. It's ok, the RIM developers that let the OS compile with them did the same thing, so you're not alone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 05:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD