I have had SocialScope Lite for OS 4.5 for a few months now. I have had 0.9.5.44 for quite a while. Is there a newer version? I ask because I have seen a few screen captures lately that show the SS icon as a notification, similar to when an SMS/email/etc... Is received. I do not have this option. Maybe this is only available with the full version? Or maybe not for OS 4.5 version? Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 11:33 PM
    I'm using a 8330 on OS 5.0 Hybrid and I just clicked the "check of updates" button and I didn't get any updates...Maybe it was for a previous version that you saw? Just saying I am also running v0.9.5.44.
    10-11-09 02:27 AM
    Been awhile since they updated.

10-11-09 03:41 AM
    If I am not mistaken that feature is only available on os versions 4.6 and above. This is a limitation with the os.

10-11-09 03:42 AM
    If I am not mistaken that feature is only available on os versions 4.6 and above. This is a limitation with the os.

That sucks. Thanks for the info. :-)
    10-11-09 05:46 AM
    Once registered, how long does it take to get a Socialscope Invite. ? Existing Socialscope Users, can you throw some light please !!!!

10-11-09 01:02 PM
    it took me several months before i received my invite...well worth the wait though.
    10-11-09 01:26 PM
    I got lucky and I requested an invite and received it a few minutes later...

10-11-09 01:56 PM
    I have been waiting for almost 8 months for an invite....I've given up....as much as I would like to give it a go...doesn't look like I am going to have the chance

10-11-09 02:19 PM
    SS invites are pretty random. I had been waiting two months when I came across a thread where 2 or 3 people said they received their invites within minutes of registering.

I went and "complained" on another thread, and within minutes, I received my invite.

As for the symbol, I noticed it whenever I had a DM or a mention. However, I am/was running 4.6 as another poster mentioned.
    10-11-09 11:53 PM
    Well that doesn't leave much hope then, I've only just signed up today. I've been in the market for a real good app to test, and wouldn't you guess that the one everybody says is the best is invite only....come on
    10-12-09 12:00 AM
    It took me a day to get my invite on my 2nd request (after I had waited several weeks on my first request) and my sis got her invite immediately. Keep requesting invites and you'll get one soon.

10-12-09 01:43 AM
    I have been waiting for almost 8 months for an invite....I've given up....as much as I would like to give it a go...doesn't look like I am going to have the chance

I believe that Tweet Genius will be out by the end of this week and you can just buy it. From the people that I know (who are in the know) they say that it's superior to SocialScope anyway.

Cheers
    10-12-09 01:49 AM
    I believe that Tweet Genius will be out by the end of this week and you can just buy it. From the people that I know (who are in the know) they say that it's superior to SocialScope anyway.

Cheers
    I run both, and I'd actually say SocialScope is superior to TweetGenius actually. I've had fewer problems and zero lag with SocialScope. Definitely can't say the same for TweetGenius; I've tested them both thoroughly. While TweetGenius has a few features available that SocialScope doesn't have, this will change once SocialScope releases their new version for download.

10-12-09 08:57 AM
    Can someone help a guy out?? I have been requesting and requesting for MONTHS now and I have yet to receive an invite... Does anyone have ANY advice??? Please help!!
    10-12-09 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD