Hi -

I have had my Tour for a week now. I decided to download a theme this afternoon and I did it directly to the phone. Problem is - I don't know where to find it now that I downloaded it. I purchased the Today+ theme. Part of me is missing my Palm Treo - but I've been told to hang tough and stick with it - that I'll like this much better. It definately is more confusing than my Tour. Thanks for any help you all can provide! PS - I did look in the folder marked Downloads. No luck.

abbie
    10-10-09 02:52 PM
    New to BB? Go to Options icon, then Themes, it should be in there!
    10-10-09 02:56 PM
    Thanks! That was so easy - I feel pretty ignorant now! I appreciate it!
    10-10-09 02:59 PM
    One more add-on question - is it possible to change the background wallpaper on the main screen? I know in the themes it has two that came with the phone - but the wallpaper that came with the downloaded theme makes reading the text difficult. Thanks again!
    10-10-09 03:24 PM
    Welcome to CB! Yes you can change the wallpaper with any picture saved on your media card or phone.
    10-10-09 03:33 PM
    Welcome to CB! Yes you can change the wallpaper with any picture saved on your media card or phone.
    Easy way to do that OP is to go into your media/pictures find the one you want to use as your background, and then BB/Menu key, Set as Home Screen Image. If you don't like it after you have set it there is also the option to reset home screen image.

Welcome to Crackberry!!
    10-10-09 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD