So who won the smrtGuard free 6months I did I haven't seen this thread yet about it thought I would make one.. And add me on BBM and follow me on twitter please Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 02:27 PM
    I was a lucky winner!
    10-10-09 02:44 PM
    I did and I have a question about it: does it always run in the background? Or does it need to be running constantly to be able to activate remotely?
    10-12-09 07:09 PM
    didn't win.

LOL...
    10-12-09 07:29 PM
    I also won.

@MyThai: It always runs in the background and needs to always run in the background to work.

About the only thing I've found that I don't care for is that the "listen in" feature can't be used if the device is in a holster or case that has the ability to put the BB into sleep mode. Also the call screen is visible...in other words I was hoping there would only be a black screen displayed but instead you can see that the device has an open call to a phone number. Anyway, I've always got mine in a holster so if I wanted to stealthily use this feature this would make it suspicious. AND...not crazy about the idea of leaving my bb laying face down anywhere without some protection on it. It has to be face down to keep anyone from seeing the dial out screen.
    Last edited by French; 10-13-09 at 08:22 AM.
    10-12-09 08:21 PM
    I won also. Already a subscriber and very happ with Smrtguard.
    10-12-09 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD