I downloaded the newest version of Berrybuzz last night. It removed all of my custom profiles that I had spent hours creating. Now it doesn't even show up in my profiles.

Any suggestions? I have deleted it and reinstalled it with no luck. Anyone know where I can download the old version?

Thanks
    10-09-09 11:54 AM
    if you're looking for an older version, you could try the bb appworld, it's under BeBuzz but your activation code will work.

i just checked for you, the version in bb app world is 2.1.22 which would be a downgrade from the one you downloaded last night 2.1.35
    10-09-09 01:54 PM
    my LED doesnt light up if i'm in bedside mode, any solution for that?

nevermind, found it

weird that it changed by itself
    10-09-09 02:21 PM
    Is BerryBuzz even necessary with OS 5.0.0.230? You can Vibe and Ring together in 5.0 OS. I suppose you might want disco or color coded LEDs but if all you want is v&r, you get it in the OS.
    10-09-09 03:27 PM
    Is BerryBuzz even necessary with OS 5.0.0.230? You can Vibe and Ring together in 5.0 OS. I suppose you might want disco or color coded LEDs but if all you want is v&r, you get it in the OS.
    I use it for the colored LEDs. I like being able to know what kind of messages I have without having to pick it up; especially if I missed the sound notification.
    10-09-09 03:30 PM
    I use it for the colored LEDs. I like being able to know what kind of messages I have without having to pick it up; especially if I missed the sound notification.
    Ditto. Facebook, BBM, SMS+MMS and Emails all have different notifications. Missed calls too. I find it very convenient to know what arrived - helps me decide if I will pick it up and check it immediately or if it can wait.
    10-09-09 03:36 PM
    AND BerryBuzz has the reminders. I cant be without the reminders!
    10-09-09 04:02 PM
    i love BerryBuzz for the colors and the ability to keep the LED flashing until the message is checked. Rather than it turning off after 15 minutes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 04:06 PM
    go to options that's where you will find it..
    10-09-09 04:22 PM
    i have .230 installed and i installed berrybuzz. i set up everything and it works fine.. its only now that i noticed something.

i have set my sms/mms to orange, emails to white. now my tour ran out of juice so have to plug it in. when i opened my tour, i got 12 sms, 72 emails and i realized that only orange light is the one blinking! no white LED.
    i've seen a video on youtube where a guy sends himself an email, sms and bbm and the LED lights up on their dedicated color one after the other!
    mine only lights up on the latest item i recieved and somehow overrides my other notification LED color..

help!
    10-11-09 04:14 AM
    I agree totally.

10-11-09 06:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD