I only seem to have it when using the BB browser and resuming from Standby. Any things I can do to increase performance?
    10-09-09 08:23 AM
    Oh, and Status is telling me I have "0 Bytes" of File Free. -_-
    10-09-09 08:29 AM
    Oh, and Status is telling me I have "0 Bytes" of File Free. -_-
    I hear anything less than 12000000 bytes free will cause poor performance...

Sounds like you need to free up some memory on your device.
    10-09-09 08:34 AM
    You really need to read and use the methods in this link: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

Thnx, �Tripster�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 08:55 AM
    Thanks for the link. I did a battery pull and suddenly got all of my memory back, and my performance is much much better. I'm guessing something has a leak somewhere. Are there any memory-management apps that you could suggest?

Update: After a battery pull I start with 16.5MB free. That just somehow dwindled down to 10MB over a few hours and I just had to do another pull. The built-in memory cleaner is pretty worthless.
    Last edited by TheBiles; 10-09-09 at 12:03 PM.
    10-09-09 09:31 AM
    I only seem to have it when using the BB browser and resuming from Standby. Any things I can do to increase performance?
    I had the same problem. Its been about a week and I don't know if its cause im used to it being slow or if it got faster, but it definitely runs slow when loading certain websites.
    10-10-09 12:19 AM
    I had the same problem. Its been about a week and I don't know if its cause im used to it being slow or if it got faster, but it definitely runs slow when loading certain websites.
    I installed the hybrid and deleted every worthless app I had so I start with about 20MB after a battery pull, and I haven't had a problem since then. I'm still looking for a memory manager just to watch my ***, though.
    10-10-09 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD