If you backup and restore, it does not restore your groups. Im still the administrator of a group, but it doesnt show up in my BBM.

Fix it RIM
    10-09-09 04:25 AM
    I was just about to post something like this... I had to re-install BBM...i restored but my groups that i started and administer are gone!!

I want my gruops back, i had like 20 people
    10-09-09 10:28 AM
    What OS are you guy's running?

I have the Storm w/OS.151. I had to reinstall the os last night, and it work fine and restore eveything it was.
    10-09-09 10:37 AM
    I have the latest 5.0 OS for tour... and 5.0 BBM...
    10-09-09 11:09 AM
    I have the latest 5.0 OS for tour... and 5.0 BBM...
    that could be OS.5 bug.
    10-09-09 11:13 AM
    could be... but according to other people in that group i administer, i am still in the group and im still the admin
    10-09-09 11:18 AM
    okay so i rebooted my phone a couple of times, and i was finally able to get an invite from another memeber... so im back in
    10-09-09 11:31 AM
    I'm about to do a master reset on my Bold 9000 and reinstall everything as my memory is less than 20mb upon a fresh reboot.

I am an administrator for a group and have set the password, but want to know how I'm supposed to retake adminstrator once I rejoin the group. It says "Knowledge of this password allows a non-adminstrator to become an administrator. This is useful if an administrator is not available." So does this mean that you can only take over the adminstrator spot if there is not one available? I don't recall seeing the option to enter a password when I was in a group that I was not an admin.
    11-25-09 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD