Hey guys, running the new BBM5 and it's pretty good except for one thing. The notifications outside of BBM are working great, aka the small ones in the banner, but within BBM, there are some issues. The asterisk next to "Chats" always stays there regardless if I have read or responded to a certain chat. Also, the name of the person I am chatting with also stays bold even after I have read and responded to the message. Furthermore, If I do receive a message, but from a different person, their name will not show up in bold. This makes it very hard to distinguish chats with new messages. Mind you this only happens with SMS contacts. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
    10-08-09 04:52 PM
    i am experiencing this issue as well.

also, when set to "sort by activity", my SMS chats remain stagnant, no matter how old they are. they only reorganize after a battery pull.
    10-08-09 07:28 PM
    bump... because i don't see this issue being discussed anywhere
    10-09-09 10:25 AM
    Same problem..;

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 02:01 PM
    after receiving a BBM my led notification will continue to blink even after i read the message. it only happens sometimes and will go away only after i exit out of the app.

anyone else?
    10-09-09 05:17 PM
    i think the notification problem, ie contacts not bolding or reordering, may be due to the beta OS... perhaps it isn't related to the official BBM.

i mean, that's a pretty hard bug to miss. i see it's not an issue with actual bbm message, though; just SMS.
    10-09-09 05:28 PM
    after receiving a BBM my led notification will continue to blink even after i read the message. it only happens sometimes and will go away only after i exit out of the app.

anyone else?
    Me too! I'm on a 8330 still running 4.5
    10-09-09 05:43 PM
    I don't even get vibration or sound notifications and I have messed with all my sound profile settings. Anyone know how to fix this? Not sure if its all bbm or just the SMS part of bbm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD