Several months ago I purchased the Hedone OSX Like theme for my BlackBerry Curve. A few months ago, I upgraded to the BlackBerry Storm. When I log into the CrackBerry store, I see the theme under my list of available, purchased apps, and it doesn't have an "X" next to it signfying that it's not compatable with my Storm. Instead, it has the "refresh" icon next to it signifying that a swap with a compatible version is available. Unfortunately, I don't know how to actually go about swapping it from my Curve version to a Storm version.

I tried downloading what was there and it's the old version I purchased (although I see there is a new current version). Also, when I go to the Hedone OSX Like Theme Storm page and select, "Buy and Upgrade," it simply takes me to my "My Account" page and doesn't do an upgrade.

Can someone please help me out with this and let me know if an upgrade from my Curve version to my Storm version is even possible. I'd hate to have to re-purchase the theme again for the Storm version when I could have easily swapped versions because I previously purchased it. Any guidance is gladly appreciated. Thanks.

KAJ
    Last edited by kevyo; 10-08-09 at 02:28 PM.
    10-08-09 02:11 PM
    Did you do a PIN change at the MyAccount page of the CB Store? Do that then try again, worst case contact the developer directly and ask for an exchange, they most likely would do it.

HedoneDesign
    10-08-09 03:41 PM
    I have the same question. Everything is working fine after I did the PIN change on the My Apps page of the store, but one app shows that I can swap to a compatible version.

There's nowhere to click to do it, or nothing that tells you how.
    10-22-09 07:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD