Theme Name: Sliding iPhone
    Theme Cost: $3.00. (Gotta make a living)
    Supported Device: Blackberry Storm:9500/9530
    Hotspots: Calender, Options, Manage Conections, Clock
    To purchase the theme, Click the donate link and donate $3, Also type in your email address that you want your OTA to be sent to. Or if you would just simply like to donate then I would greatly appreciate it and continue to make more themes. Also, if you purchase a theme and dont get it right away I apologize. I have to send them out myself. You will get your theme and if there are any problems email me "[email protected]"

Tested on 5.0.0.230

*Update: if you have purchased a theme and haven't recieved it, check your spam folder. For some reason it sometimes ends up in there.

Sliding iPhone Donate Link

Last edited by SjBeast; 10-13-09 at 08:05 PM.
    10-08-09 12:26 AM
    First! I like it I'm ordering it now...
    10-08-09 12:35 AM
    Funds sent
    10-08-09 12:39 AM
    i apologize for my delay.. site hosting ota problem. working on it as i speak (type)
    10-08-09 12:51 AM
    if u need an ota host hit me up..its free
    10-08-09 12:55 AM
    Donation sent... Theme looks sharp...

Thanks for your hard work...

Edit.. Installed an runs smooth gotta say its a keeper .. Worth the money.... Once again sharp iconns ...

thanks again
    Last edited by jsanta11; 10-08-09 at 01:55 AM.
    10-08-09 01:20 AM
    Update* OTA is up and running. Feels good.
    10-08-09 01:28 AM
    Haven't received link may be in spam. Let me know I can send you a different email addy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 08:07 AM
    Link was in spam. Got it so we're all good. Awesome theme!

10-08-09 08:41 AM
    Theme working great. You need to work on the focus icon for non skinned icons. You can't tell what you've selected. Other than that so far so good.

10-08-09 09:19 AM
    looks cool,but haven't enough on my paypal to purchase it :/
    10-08-09 10:48 AM
    Theme working great. You need to work on the focus icon for non skinned icons. You can't tell what you've selected. Other than that so far so good.

Are you talking about the icons that plazmic does not allow you to change. Such as the 3rd party icons?
    10-08-09 12:08 PM
    I am glad you guys are enjoying the theme. i was thinking of making two full sets of icon pages and have the full 16 icons on the second page instead of the 8 icons on the second page. or put 12 icons. what do guys think.?
    10-08-09 12:11 PM
    pls pls pls pls pls
    give out some freebes!!
    10-11-09 03:47 PM
    Damnit. If I didn't just buy iBerry, I would buy this.
    10-11-09 11:05 PM
    I just recieved two donations for purchase of the theme.. and the buyers both didnt write in the email they want the ota to be sent to. PLEASE type in the email in the space provided on the donation page otherwise i send the ota to the email paypal shows me. i dont want to be sending the theme to the wrong email and have angry buyers. ThankYou =)
    10-12-09 12:02 AM
    If only it wasn't a paid theme

10-12-09 01:28 AM
    I was one of the guys who didn't include my email.
    You will see that
    I sent my payment.
    From Brian Kennally
    2 L-nca--ire Court
    Cl----n P-r-m NY
    EndoliteMatrix(at)gmail.com
    Last edited by EndoliteMatrix; 10-12-09 at 12:22 PM.
    10-12-09 12:19 PM
    Looks Great! Any video showing the sliding?
    10-12-09 12:39 PM
    I was one of the guys who didn't include my email.
    You will see that
    I sent my payment.
    From Brian Kennally
    2 L-nca--ire Court
    Cl----n P-r-m NY
    EndoliteMatrix(at)gmail.com
    Yes i remember that email. I sent the OTA to that email. If you didn't recieve check your Spam. It should be in there. For some reason it sometimes shows up in the spam box.
    10-12-09 02:24 PM
    Well, I'm going to have to give you my honest review.
    This theme has much potiential but there are alot of things that are not satiated.
    Overall I'll give this theme a 3 out of 10.
    Maybe its just because I have a storm, but the second I downloaded the theme, my BB became unusable.
    The slider has numerous glitches, I cleared memory did a batt pull and everything, however, everything was unresponsive and extremely frustrating.
    The slider didn't work unless I did it like 3 times, then after it would slide, I would slect somethign, and on average it would take me about 1-2 minutes just for it to dim so i know I selected the right app. When i wanted to goto the slider option, I would hit clear... wait 2 minutes.. hit clear agian, then it would goto slide mode. Then right back to scroll mode.

Very frustrating, but has potiential
    10-12-09 07:44 PM
    One complaint? works perfect on mine. no lags no glitches. no freezes. If anybody else has a complaint pleas tell me.Otherwise i love the other reviews. Great =)
    10-12-09 08:07 PM
    I've been using this theme since release date... So far no problems .. Just a couple things I noticed the lettering under the icons are barely noticeable due to the dock .. As for the sliding affect, I haven't experienced any lag could be my Storm is clean only 3 third party apps.. You asked about making a second page of icons ( am happy with just the main page ) my opinion.. I would like to see the battery meter moved to the left side cause it difficult to see with the loading things always on.. My final review is I love the sharp looking icons and that its wallpaper friendly... Any other plans for the theme in mind??
    10-12-09 08:22 PM
    Well, I'm going to have to give you my honest review.
    This theme has much potiential but there are alot of things that are not satiated.
    Overall I'll give this theme a 3 out of 10.
    Maybe its just because I have a storm, but the second I downloaded the theme, my BB became unusable.
    The slider has numerous glitches, I cleared memory did a batt pull and everything, however, everything was unresponsive and extremely frustrating.
    The slider didn't work unless I did it like 3 times, then after it would slide, I would slect somethign, and on average it would take me about 1-2 minutes just for it to dim so i know I selected the right app. When i wanted to goto the slider option, I would hit clear... wait 2 minutes.. hit clear agian, then it would goto slide mode. Then right back to scroll mode.

Very frustrating, but has potiential
    same here.did a couple batt pulls.still has glitches.sometimes taks too long to respond.at times doesn`t respond at all.not working for me. uninstalled it.
    10-12-09 08:36 PM
    I bought this theme last night and had high hopes for it. The theme is well laid out and the screen transitions (once I figured it out) work well. That's where the problems started. The rotation from portrait to landscape is huge on the lag and moving icons took forever. I did 4 bsttery pulls total with no improvement. This is a nice theme but it just did not work for me. I hope it works better on 5.0 it is a well thought out theme.

10-13-09 06:30 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD