10-07-09 07:43 AM
    sweet, thankx. I would like to gave this a try again.
    10-07-09 07:45 AM
    How do you enlarge the font? I tried 3x and it is still tiny.
    10-07-09 09:06 AM
    Great speed. Barely any 20% hang up anymore. Still doesn't work with App Switcher.
    I hope the connection errors stop. Last version bring up an error loading a page around 8%. Sometimes takeing three four trys to navigate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 03:58 PM
    Loving the cached back function.
    10-07-09 04:17 PM
    I like. Bit of a pain not having hotkeys in the browser, and for some reason app switcher does not function unless I have the menu up. But for browsing.... love it!
    10-09-09 07:49 AM
    My main problem with Bolt and Opera Mini is that the cursor isn't fluid like the BB browser.

10-09-09 08:04 AM
    1.5 kept locking my bb. Certain pages would cause it to freeze and my entire phone would be locked. Had to delete it from my phone. Too bad cause I really liked it but for work cannot have my phone lock up.

10-12-09 08:53 AM
    Best browser available IMO! Lol
    10-12-09 09:05 AM
    It's working great for me. No complaints at all.
    10-12-09 09:30 AM
    Anyone elses back arrow button not doing anything in this version? Some of its better but seems even the old version operated cleaner than this new non-beta version, even the back button.

I feel they should have left the beta tag on this as I definitely don't think this is a polished off final version. Still having long load times on most pages and doesn't seem to handle pop up pages good at all. Still doesn't replace my bb browser but always a great backup browser to have till these issues are resolved.

10-12-09 11:00 AM
    Anyone elses back arrow button not doing anything in this version? Some of its better but seems even the old version operated cleaner than this new non-beta version, even the back button.

I feel they should have left the beta tag on this as I definitely don't think this is a polished off final version. Still having long load times on most pages and doesn't seem to handle pop up pages good at all. Still doesn't replace my bb browser but always a great backup browser to have till these issues are resolved.

the back button def lagged. overall it's not as fluid as opera or the bb browser.

between opera and the bb browser i have all my needs covered. Bolt seemed like a great browser but it think some kinks still need to be worked out until its as reliable as opera.
    10-12-09 01:11 PM
    Guess I'm still getting alot of time out errors. The time out is way to short. Any site covered with banner ads hangs at 20% and times out.
    App Switcher never worked for me. I'll have to try it with the menu open.
    10-12-09 06:04 PM
    The only thing I don't like has to do with the cached back feature. I read a lot of message boards from my phone. If I click on a topic, and then go back via back button...it is hard to explain. Let's say topic 'A' and 'B' are on the page. I click on A. While reading it someone else posts a new topic, thus making topic 'A' now topic 'B' and topic 'B' now topic 'C'. I go back, and on the cached page I click on the ORIGINAL topic 'B' (remember the page is just cached, not refreshed when you go back) and it sends me to topic 'A'. Does anyone understand?

10-12-09 06:34 PM
    To switch apps, hold ALT, click escape, scroll to what you want to open, release ALT.

10-12-09 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD