I've seen other themes that have made an attempt at a 49ers theme and then I see other football teams that are impressive, can someone take another go at it? I always and will donate!
    10-07-09 01:07 AM
    I just use ELLE theme with a 49er jpeg or png. I would like to see a nice theme as well
    10-07-09 01:36 AM
    Here is one that is free.

Niners Theme
    10-07-09 08:38 AM
    I've seen other themes that have made an attempt at a 49ers theme and then I see other football teams that are impressive, can someone take another go at it? I always and will donate!
    Hey lucky for you I have off and am working on finishing a Giants and Jets theme today. Ill just change the colors to and tweak a few things. Ill have it up in the store tonight or later this afternoon. Just $0.99.

Here is a preview of the new Giants theme.
    10-07-09 12:34 PM
    Niners theme will be up shortly!!! Check out the preview: 49ers theme by NJ Valid
    10-07-09 06:14 PM
    Hey lucky for you I have off and am working on finishing a Giants and Jets theme today. Ill just change the colors to and tweak a few things. Ill have it up in the store tonight or later this afternoon. Just $0.99.

Here is a preview of the new Giants theme.
    Love this when will this be up
    10-08-09 09:14 AM
    Here is one that is free.

Niners Theme
    Apparently this link didn't work.

Here is a working link to a free theme. Please donate if you like the theme.

Digital paintshop 49ers Theme

All 32 NFL Teams available.

Enjoy.
    10-14-09 02:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD