So I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for specific headphones for exercise? I had a pair of Nike Sport Flow headphones (see attached pic) which wound up lasting for only around 3 months before the left side stopped working. I am currently using a cheap pair of JVC Marshmallow headphones that I originally bought just for work but now I�m having to use them for the gym. They sound great for the price but the problem is that because they�re just the in-ear type, they�re constantly falling out. So I�m basically looking for a good pair of over-ear hook style like the Nike ones, but that will actually last.
    10-06-09 07:55 PM
    http: //base1.googlehosted.com/base_media?q=FroogleCatalog_CNETI685650.jpg&size=4 &dhm=b1bfd4f6&hl= en

above is the image link since i have under 10 posts

Have you ever thought about the bluetooth headsets? i just ordered a Rokr S9-HD from ebay it seems promising i also was looking for something for the gym and this seems practical because i wont have worry about the wires getting in the way..
    10-09-09 01:35 PM
    honestly I still use the headphones from my sony ericsson w710i but have it attached to the sony ericsson bluetooth bottom because they are over the ears. I can't find a picture right now of them because the phones not on the market anymore. I'm looking for a replacement now though since it wont let me play my movies. I can listen to all my music on my phone as well as pandora though.
    10-09-09 01:50 PM
    http: //base1.googlehosted.com/base_media?q=FroogleCatalog_CNETI685650.jpg&size=4 &dhm=b1bfd4f6&hl= en

above is the image link since i have under 10 posts

Have you ever thought about the bluetooth headsets? i just ordered a Rokr S9-HD from ebay it seems promising i also was looking for something for the gym and this seems practical because i wont have worry about the wires getting in the way..
    Yea I'm definitely open to anything even Bluetooth. My main concern is that I want something that isn�t going to slowly slide out of my ear due to getting a little sweat on it which is what�s happening with my current headphones.
    10-09-09 04:14 PM
    I've been using some Sennheiser cx300 in ear headphones for about 2 years and they are still great. I use them 3x a week at the gym and another 3x a week running, never have had a problem. They do have the longer right ear cord, which works great for me, but I know some people don't really like that.
    10-09-09 11:19 PM
    I've been using some Sennheiser cx300 in ear headphones for about 2 years and they are still great. I use them 3x a week at the gym and another 3x a week running, never have had a problem. They do have the longer right ear cord, which works great for me, but I know some people don't really like that.
    I just did a google search on these and see that they don't have the over the ear hook. Do they not come out of your ear at all when working out or running?
    10-12-09 01:22 AM
    I use the Sennheiser PMX 80 Sport II. They are a neckband style.
    10-12-09 10:53 AM

these are what i use jaybird jb200-i

bluetooth stereo & over the ear. great for running
    10-12-09 11:01 AM
    I bought a pair of these recently to run with and they're awesome. So far they've even held up to running in heavy rain.
    Last edited by delaen; 10-14-09 at 12:28 PM.
    10-14-09 12:20 PM
    I bought a pair of these recently to run with and they're awesome. So far they've even held up to running in heavy rain.
    I actually was looking at those recently too so I may get them if they old even in rain because when I start to sweat my current ones just fall out :/
    10-14-09 01:52 PM
    I actually was looking at those recently too so I may get them if they old even in rain because when I start to sweat my current ones just fall out :/
    I'd say there's almost no chance they're ever going to fall off while working out, unless you're hanging upside-down Rocky IV style. Some people have reported them shorting out with heavy sweating/rain, but I haven't experienced that at all. For me they've been awesome.
    10-14-09 05:45 PM
    I just did a google search on these and see that they don't have the over the ear hook. Do they not come out of your ear at all when working out or running?
    I've never had these come out of my ears from sweat or normal movement from working out or running. I usually run the cord under my shirt to either my pocket or waistband and haven't pulled them out or had them fall out. I have left the cord over the shirt a few times and hooked the cord when doing some movement and pulled them out, but that was my fault. Also I've jogged in the rain and summer heat with lots of sweat and no problems yet.
    10-15-09 12:08 AM
    If you buy these off ebay be careful. Anything too good to be true IS. aka the 20 dollar ones.. There is a way to tell if they are fake or not somewhere. Something with the buttons. Just headsup
    10-15-09 08:27 AM
    Personally, I use the Skull Candy ear buds.. they're a tight fit and they have great sound. Also around $15-$19, depending on where you get them from.

I've never been one for expensive earphones :x I prefer to put the boom into my car lol But really, they never fall out of my ears at the gym!
    10-15-09 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD