Hey everyone

I was hoping to find a program for visual voice mail on our phones. hat are you guys using and does it work well?

Thank You!
    10-06-09 02:57 PM
    Hello friend, if you want to try visual voicemail, I would suggest using Youmail services. Its free for use and works very well on the boost network. There are other workaround for actually getting to see the voicemail since boost does not support bb app world.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 03:06 PM
    Youmail, is the best I've seen so far. It gives me way more options than the others. You can assign personal greetings for each contact. It has a great smart greeting for those you don't have personal greeting for and the app on your phone has auto download of your voice mails. Also, when data in is use your phone will not ring from time to time, but don't worry Youmail can send you a text or email for missed calls even if your phone doesn't ring, now thats handy for me. Check it at youmail.com to sign up for your free account and go to m.youmail.com on your BB to download the app.
    10-06-09 05:24 PM
    oo! and you can get free FUNNY voicemail greetings at youmail.com!
    10-06-09 05:25 PM
    Wow best replies ever! 3 people instantly replied to try the same product. I go to the site and 2 minutes later its up and running with no problems. I play around with it for 30 minutes finding a lot of great features.

PERFECT!
    10-07-09 01:01 AM
    Nice.... Im gonna try this out today... I have heard a lot about it.
    10-07-09 10:25 AM
    i need help. i have signed up and download it on my phone. now how do i activate it? i called my self from a friends phone and the greeting i have set doesn't come on.
    10-07-09 10:00 PM
    youmail is great
    10-07-09 10:46 PM
    youmail service with the vymail interface from joekrill.com
    10-07-09 10:52 PM
    i need help. i have signed up and download it on my phone. now how do i activate it? i called my self from a friends phone and the greeting i have set doesn't come on.
    can someone help me please? thanks
    10-07-09 11:05 PM
    can someone help me please? thanks
    My friend, you need to set forwarding to your youmail number they have given you. Press the green call key on your 8350i, then the blackberry key and find options. Once selected, find call forwarding and you will be taken to a menu where you can input up to 3 numbers. One for "If busy", "If No Reply", and one for "If Not Reachable". Set all 3 of these values to what youmail has given you as your account phone number. Remember to have selected "Forward Unanswered calls" and not "Forward All Calls". Wait a few minutes for everything to route perfectly, and give yourself a call again. If you wait enough, it will route to your new youmail voicemail account, congratulations!

If you have any other questions, contact me at 162*311*6650 via Direct Connect, or send a text to 407-770-3576.

10-08-09 11:40 AM
    by enabling call forwarding depending on your plan you may subject yourself to at $0.20 a min charge may want to check your plan
    10-08-09 01:20 PM
    by enabling call forwarding depending on your plan you may subject yourself to at $0.20 a min charge may want to check your plan
    Looks like Everything Data plans have a $0.20 per min charge for call forwarding.
    10-08-09 01:55 PM
    Looks like Everything Data plans have a $0.20 per min charge for call forwarding.
    well i have boost with unlimited everything. i don't know if i will get charged for it or not. but seems though that they charge me to use the month. boost doesn't charge you at the end of the month. instead you pay to get service for that month. oh and thanks a lot. i wouldn't get that close without your help i was clueless. but seem pretty common sense.
    10-08-09 06:52 PM
    Thanks for the info. The custom greetings are a trip.
    11-11-09 11:16 AM
    I am not sure if Boost charges for call forwarding, but Sprint/Nextel does. Rumor is they are going to change that policy starting mid-Nov. If you use gmail, sign up for Google Voice, it works great and has many of the same features.

11-11-09 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD