Hey all,

My facebook used to work fine and play well with my BB. But now, for some reason, when facebook sends me an email notification, my BB updates my facebook app and does not have the facebook email in my gmail inbox. However, when i log on to a computer, my email inbox is full of facebook notifications.

This never used to happen. It used to delete the emails off of gmail automatically. Is there a way to get this feature back?
    10-06-09 01:44 PM
    In the options on facebook there is an option to leave emails on the server.

Uncheck this and you will be good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 02:17 PM
    thanks. I thought that I had unchecked it but i guess it didn't save the setting when I updated the OS.
    10-06-09 02:45 PM
    Oh my god, thanks you for this. Was bugging the crap out of me.
    11-19-09 03:27 PM
    Is there a way not receive emails at all while using the Facebook app? I have it sent on FB not to send me emails but when I use the FB app, it changes that and does send me emails. That's why I don't use it.
    11-21-09 01:20 AM
    i think there is an option within facebook so that you can tell it to sync with your inbox or something... i've noticed that I receive facebook updates and my blackberry automatically deletes the email for it
    11-21-09 01:24 AM
    Ok, I will look for that.

I hate opening up my email and having a million notices because someone replied to something I posted. *sigh*
    11-21-09 01:28 AM
    I don't see that option.
    11-21-09 01:57 AM
    when you open the facebook app, go to Options and Uncheck the "Leave email notification messages on mail server"

this is because i have my facebook linked to the same email that comes to my BB
    11-23-09 12:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD