I uploaded 5.0 onto my phone for roughly 3-4 days. After seeing things I didnt like about it (media player was doing its own thing, viigo wouldnt scroll) i decided to downgrade back to .250. after doing so everything was fine except for my Call Log

As you can see In my Menu off the Call Log I cant view there History

And in this one, I have no idea when they call, who called who, and if I missed the call.

I recently upgraded to .298 and I still have no Luck trying to get my call log back N E help would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by In4am0sPuN; 10-06-09 at 01:38 PM.
    10-06-09 12:44 PM
    Try clearing your Call Log database... open DM, then Backup and Restore, Advanced, scroll down and select Phone Call Log, push the Clear button... after all you are not getting anything and this will not hurt anything... it will just clear the call log.

*** EDIT: After the above do a battery pull: leave your device on, pull the battery for 20 seconds, put it back in and wait for your device to boot up.
    Last edited by fatboy97; 10-06-09 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Battery Pull comment
    10-06-09 02:05 PM
    I have found that to read an article within Viigo you need to use "page view" from the menu options.
    10-06-09 02:13 PM
    I got it done... for w/e reason doing a wipe with jl_cmder didnt load up my call log correctly, so I did a security wipe and everything loaded fine w/ os .298
    10-06-09 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD