I know this question has been asked in other threads, but I have not seen anything definitive as to what's up. I'm kind of curious why a Beta for the M hasn't dropped. Seems odd that betas for literally every other handset have dropped, but nothing for the M version.

Anyone got any insight?
    10-06-09 06:04 AM
    Not to be an *** but if you know this question has been asked in other threads why do you feel the need to start another asking the same question?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 06:29 AM
    I think you misunderstood me. I stated that the question had been asked in other threads. The question was not answered, and the only places I have seen it asked, were in threads where it was off topic and pretty much ignored. I am starting a thread with the intent to answer that question specifically.
    10-06-09 07:48 AM
    LOL its pretty much a must that someone has to be an a$$ when using forums. luther its weird but the 8330m is somewhat a reject on boards. if ya ask a 8330m question in a 8330 forum you get harassed. anyway though no there hasnt been an official leak yet . I wish there was also cuz i have a 8330m. the only thing i really want is threaded sms.
    10-06-09 01:20 PM
    The leaks are all based on the people who have the software. Nobody with 8330m software has decided to let it go. That's my best guess. Your never gonna find any real definitive information regarding anything leaked. Its all speculation.

10-06-09 02:18 PM
    I had hoped it would release/leak soon after the 8330 one did, but it's been so long now that I doubt it's coming.

Either the 8330m wont support 5.0 or RIM is kinda peeved that all the other ones got leaked and are more serious about stopping the OS leaks now.

I had saw a post about one of the guys who put out some of the 5.0 OSs got a message directly from RIM and told him to remove them. So maybe they're just being more strict with leaking them now. I hope that's the case, I can wait for it to come out but if it wasn't coming out at all would kinda make me a bit upset, but i'd live.
    10-06-09 02:50 PM
    The same reason that the 5.0 leak for the 8220 isn't available yet; it just hasn't been leaked yet.
    Be patient. The leak will come eventually.

10-06-09 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD