anyone having issues with smrtguard OS 5? been running the app but don't seem to see any issues...
    10-05-09 04:30 PM
    What does smart gaurd do ?
    10-07-09 08:43 PM
    Unable to receive the audio ping - very frustrating since its one of the two reasons I paid for the subscription. Tried to reload the software and no luck. Sent note to Smrtguard and have not heard back yet.
    10-28-09 08:50 PM
    Bump.

I'm having the ping problem on my Storm after the upgrade. No reply from the company yet.
    11-14-09 04:36 PM
    Be interested to hear how the issue pans out as i'm planning on buying the app to stick on my 9700.
    11-14-09 04:40 PM
    I have a storm and I'm noticing a memory leak. I remove the app and my memory is stable on 5.0...as soon as I install the app, my memory slowly begins to dwindle. I removed all other non-essential apps and narrowed the memory leak down to smrtguard. It sucks because I purchased a year subscription a few months back and was gonna use this on the 9700 when i purchased it.
    11-17-09 10:37 PM
    I have run smrtguard on the 5.0 beta and three 5.0 hybrids with my Tour and no problems at all.

My buddy has a storm and a tour and the storm does not receive audio pings at all but his tour does.

It appears it might be a glitch with the storms not allowing the audio ping for some reason.

Might be worth shooting an email to their support and see if they can trace the problem.
    11-17-09 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD