Has anyone else had an issue with it not playing to the end of the song and having to either skip to the next or pause and play ?

I did a search and came up empty.

Thanks
    10-05-09 07:01 AM
    have the same problem using OS 5.0.0.230
    10-05-09 07:17 AM
    Yeah, I'm having the same problem as well. It started after installing .230; however, I don't know how to fix it without downgrading back to an older version
    10-05-09 08:53 AM
    I'm having the problem of the song stopping at the end of the song as well, but usually only the last 3-4 seconds. But there are times when the song will stop playing after 20-40 seconds. Not sure on a fix. Kind of a bummer.
    10-05-09 09:02 AM
    yes, with .230 installed.
    10-05-09 09:07 AM
    I have stock OS and it's happening to me a lot, too. I just thought it was related to a memory issue or a low battery, because it usually happens when I have a low battery or my memory drop is a little big, like 15-20 MB. It also tends to happen when I have had the program playing for a long time. Possible causes or just coincidences, don't know.
    10-05-09 09:34 AM
    **BUMP**

Anyone have a fix for this ?
    10-05-09 03:22 PM
    did not have the issue till .230 I am hoping they are working on the issue. But pandora has been slow to roll out updates to blackberry users. Tis a shame since I am a paid member for them cause I love their music streaming solution.
    10-05-09 07:28 PM
    I'm having the same problem since updating to .230. I had hoped it was a problem with Pandora's servers and would be soon fixed, but the number of ppl with .230 or .238 who are having this problem leads me to believe it is an issue with the OS.
    10-06-09 02:43 AM
    Yes, this is due to some changes that were made in the 5.0 OS that interfere with the way the Pandora app preloads the next song. It will be fixed in the next version of Pandora.

Marc
    10-08-09 02:07 AM
    Awesome Marc! Hope the next version is coming soon.
    10-08-09 08:27 AM
    Yes, this is due to some changes that were made in the 5.0 OS that interfere with the way the Pandora app preloads the next song. It will be fixed in the next version of Pandora.

Marc
    I'm experiencing the same problem running .230 on my Tour. I noticed however, that instead of hitting Next to skip the remaining 20 seconds, I just hit pause and then play again and the song resumes normally and automatically plays the next song as well. I know this isn't much of a "fix", but atleast you don't use up your limited song skips. Hope that helps!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 11:44 PM

Marc
    That's GREAT to hear. I was thinking about deleting due to the problem, now I'm just gonna wait for the update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 08:28 AM
    Any idea or time frame on the next version?
    10-10-09 10:34 AM
    ya, i just updated to 5.0..328 and im having the exact same problem.
    I also have slacker on my phone and the problems even worse. It stops 20 seconds into the song and if you try to pause and play it automatically skips to the next song so you cant really listen to anything.

This is quite a pain since these are my main source of music in the car. hope it gets fixed soon.
    10-27-09 02:43 AM
    I noticed however, that instead of hitting Next to skip the remaining 20 seconds, I just hit pause and then play again and the song resumes normally and automatically plays the next song as well. I know this isn't much of a "fix", but atleast you don't use up your limited song skips. Hope that helps!
    Yes, this seems to be the best workaround so far because it doesn't use up your skips. However, it does prevent unattended play so it's not ideal!

Rest assured we're trying to get the next version completed and tested and released as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!
    10-27-09 11:15 AM
    Any update on this? I know it's been awhile, but I'm having the exact same prob.
    10-27-09 04:28 PM
    Good news - we just put up the new Pandora 1.1.2 update for 5.0 operating systems including Storm 9530 on 5.0 and the new Storm 9550. Other non-5.0 devices will have to wait a few days before it will be available while we finish testing, however most of the changes in 1.1.2 are to support the 5.0 OS. I'll post a changelog for 1.1.2 once it's rolled out to all devices.

For now, just point your mobile browser to http://www.pandora.com to download and install the new version.

Thanks for your patience!
    10-28-09 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD