i updated App World today, and now all the prices are listed in Euros. Why is it doing that? How can I fix it? Thanks
    10-04-09 10:20 PM
    I am experiencing the same problem. I am still on the VZ 148 OS. I just got this phone Friday, and it is setup for English UK according to the DM. I need my Pandora radio for my car and they cannot get it in merry ol' England.
    10-04-09 10:46 PM
    put app in cart, login to paypal then back and dont actually make the purchase. You should be fine now
    10-04-09 10:49 PM
    Yup. Same here. Not a big deal for me right now since I don't plan on buying anything right now. But would be nice to have this fixed already. Seems like RIM either doesn't know about the problem or they are ignoring it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 10:57 PM
    For me, it's not so much that I need to see the US dollar amount. I need to get my OS to reflect English US. Thanks for the tip, though. That's what the lady at Verizon said to do.
    10-04-09 11:15 PM
    I discussed this issue on another forum last night. I did, however, receive a great response. Simply remove your SIM chip and all the problems are resolved!
    10-04-09 11:40 PM
    I took the SIM card out and it says Vodafone on it, which I know is only in Europe. So that is why my phone is set up for English UK. So, here comes the stupid question: If I take it out, do I keep it out, or will the phone not work? Please, stop laughing.
    10-04-09 11:49 PM
    I dont think it's a stupid question at all ... with the SIM card out, you can make all the calls you want in the great USA, but obviously, won't work overseas.

I've kept mine out since I dont go overseas.
    10-04-09 11:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD