I recently upgraded to 5.0.0.238. I did the at&t browser fix. Afterwards, my browser work, but my media player stopped working. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix for this issue?

Thanks
    10-04-09 10:05 PM
    DID YOU USE THE SEARCH.... just kidding why did you go back? did you find a fix?
    10-06-09 06:32 AM
    Yeah, I found a fix. I removed ubertwitter. Now everything works great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by miken83; 10-06-09 at 07:58 AM.
    10-06-09 07:25 AM
    You don't have to get rid of ubertwitter. Follow these steps to get the browser to work with the media player as well.

1. Open Options->Advanced Options-> Service Books and delete everything with the Exceptions of Provisioning, Blackberry Maps, and Blackberry Internet Browsing.
    2. Battery Pull
    3. Open up Email Setup and resend service books under menu option.

Everything should work. Including with Ubertwitter.
    10-06-09 09:40 AM
    You don't have to get rid of ubertwitter. Follow these steps to get the browser to work with the media player as well.

1. Open Options->Advanced Options-> Service Books and delete everything with the Exceptions of Provisioning, Blackberry Maps, and Blackberry Internet Browsing.
    2. Battery Pull
    3. Open up Email Setup and resend service books under menu option.

Everything should work. Including with Ubertwitter.
    I actually tried that. It works, but you have to do this every time before you pull the battery. I am just going to switch to another twitter app until it is fixed. Thanks for the help though.
    10-06-09 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD