Hi guys
    Just posting up for my fellow crackberry friends, so you guys/girls dont have this happend to you.. I picked up a seidio plasic case for my 8330. I paid about $24.95 for it at the local verizon store.. at 1st I thought the case would be nice.. The case it self is nice.. Before I put the case on I cleaned the phone off with some prep pads.. made sure the phone was clean.. Some how dust got under the phone and scrached the battery door bad.. and it also scrached the top of the screen.. I've never had this problem before with a case on a phone.. I will not be buy another seidio case when i pick up my storm next month.. Below I've posted some pic's of the screen scrach..
    thanks
    Bryan
    10-04-09 09:59 PM
    Same here, I'll post pics when I can. my 8900 is scratched all over the Chrome, over the top where the Keylock/Mute. The feel to the case itself is great, but its left the original casing all fckd up. so the case isnt really casing much
    10-04-09 11:06 PM
    cool I thought I was the only one.. **** if theres more out there post up.. Maybe we could get Seidio to refund us
    10-05-09 01:08 AM
    Which case did you guys get?
    10-05-09 01:53 AM
    Looks like you need to buy a new camera all I see if blurry pictures with white arrows...
    10-05-09 12:00 PM
    sorry I took the pics with another blackberry..
    10-05-09 07:44 PM
    Hi guys
    Just posting up for my fellow crackberry friends, so you guys/girls dont have this happend to you.. I picked up a seidio plasic case for my 8330. I paid about $24.95 for it at the local verizon store.. at 1st I thought the case would be nice.. The case it self is nice.. Before I put the case on I cleaned the phone off with some prep pads.. made sure the phone was clean.. Some how dust got under the phone and scrached the battery door bad.. and it also scrached the top of the screen.. I've never had this problem before with a case on a phone.. I will not be buy another seidio case when i pick up my storm next month.. Below I've posted some pic's of the screen scrach.
    I'm feeling your pain Bryan. That's terrible.

I looked at those cases at the phone store. I never like anything that you have to monkey with to get on and off your phone. Scares me.

You probably can order a new battery door for not a lot of money. Hope you get your baby back to its original condition.
    10-05-09 09:35 PM
    go with otterbox. u cant go wrong with that. i have the new commuter case for my tour and i absolutely love it. it has the rubber protection and a hard shell on the outside. the rubber is in the inside so it wont scratch the phone. ive had plentyyy of seidio cases and they all scratch the phone.. there should be some type of cushion on the inside of the case this way it wont scratch. instead its just a hard plastic shell hence scratching the phone
    10-05-09 09:41 PM
    go with otterbox. u cant go wrong with that.
    Otterboxes are a tight fit too.
    10-05-09 09:54 PM
    That's the problem I have with a lot of these cases. I've been looking around for the ideal case. I really like the look of these Seidio ones but if they are going to damage the phone then what's the point? For now, I've just got the phantom skinz full body kit on my Tour. Maybe it will stay that way. I can use the holster case when it needs extra protection.
    10-06-09 12:23 PM
    Get an Epik case, you won't be dissapointed
    10-09-09 05:22 AM
    you just need to get a screen cover that covers then entire top half people.
    10-09-09 07:07 AM
    you just need to get a screen cover that covers then entire top half people.
    +1 to this. The only reason I am able to use my Seidio Springlock holster without any fear of scratching the top is because I use the Phantom Skinz on the top. It really does protect a pretty scratchable area of your phone. You have to also remember to clean the inside of the phone case also in addition to your phone. I'm not saying you didn't, but some people (like myself) will forget.
    10-09-09 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD