I was using my bb, unlocked for att, and i was attempting to go on the internet via the blackberry browser, and i realized that it was not there, and my blackberry maps also disappeared. The BB browser (when i click it via holding the BB button, it appears there as always) says that i need an internet connection for it to work, even though i do have one, and I can use facebook mobile and email perfectly well. I've tried restarting the phone, and no solution.

also another random question, does pandora not work for all storm users, or is it just me? i've installed and uninstalled around 4 times and no progress there either
    10-04-09 07:10 PM
    Try resending your service books for your browser problem. That might help. As for pandora, what problem are you having?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 07:15 PM
    with pandora it says that my connection is too low, or something along those lines, even when i have like 4/5 bars. the service thing didn't work, thanks though. and do you have any solution to the maps?
    10-04-09 07:27 PM
    it's weird, because opera mini works well, and so does every other app, just that there are two missing, and they are core to the OS. I've tried installing and reinstalling maps, with no success. service books have not done anything either... HELP!
    10-04-09 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD