I recently updated the OS on my BB 8900 Curve and had to set-up my phone again. After I updated my OS the apps that I paid for were all reverted back to the trial version. I checked Blackberry App World for my license keys but since I updated the OS Blackberry App World was also reset. I have managed to retrieve license keys for some apps from their websites, but one of these apps that I have not been successful with is Shazam. Is there anything I can do to go back to my paid version or do I have to deal with it through their customer support only?
    10-04-09 03:55 PM
    You are going to have to contact the software vendor directly.
    10-05-09 01:18 AM
    When you pay for apps typically its PIN based so as long as you didnt change your device you wont have to pay again but you will prob have to contact the vendor like stated above
    10-06-09 12:17 PM
    I got all my paid apps through Mobihand or something like that, not straight from Viigo, Berryweather, etc. Try that if you did the same thing.
    10-06-09 12:19 PM
    I have paid version of Shazam also. Whenever I update my OS, I just download the version on Blackberry App World. Then start Shazam, go into Settings and there should be a "Payment Status" option. Click on that and it checks for you. Hope this helps.
    10-06-09 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD