Ok, so, everyone is having issues, and they are all slightly different... Here's mine.

My DM will not sync any of my calendars. I have tried the "make a back-up, them replace info on bb" and that didn't work. I have 3 email calendars, device default, and facebook... is there any way to have one calendar? the multiple ones are plain annoying. I also have all of them created in ical, with the same colors, and that does nothing. My ical is blank, and i want my info to go from the bb to ical. I wouldn't think this would be impossible.

Everything else works fine... I am sure I am doing something wrong, but I don't know what. Thanks!

(and my specs are in my sig, and info)
    10-04-09 02:38 PM
    I only ever entered one email into my BB, so I think each one connected to your BB creates another calendar possibility.

go to iCal>Preferences>General....there is a button to Synchronize iCal with other computers and devices using mobileme....is this button checked?

You could reset iCal and clear the ical cache and plist....

Unfortunately I know no way to do a one-way sync from device to mac.
    10-04-09 04:11 PM
    I only ever entered one email into my BB, so I think each one connected to your BB creates another calendar possibility.

go to iCal>Preferences>General....there is a button to Synchronize iCal with other computers and devices using mobileme....is this button checked?
    Cool, the button is not checked, i do not have a mobileme account.

You could reset iCal and clear the ical cache and plist....
    how do you reset iCal? or clear the cache and plist?

thanks for your help!!!!
    10-04-09 05:54 PM
    as I posted elsewhere:
    1. first archive your ical data: iCal>File>Export>iCal Archive
    2. Quit iCal
    3. trash: user>Library>Calendars>Calendar Cache
    user>Library>Preferences>com.apple.iCal.plist
    (you could actually trash all of those iCal plists
    4. repair permissions
    5. restart computer (zap the PRAM...command option P R)let it chime 3 times
    6. try again to sync...
    10-04-09 06:00 PM
    Had the same problem today. You have to merge the calendars on your BB to the default service calendar defined in Options/ Advanced Options/ Default Services.

Check this link from RIMs solution center: damn... can't post links...

It's Doc ID KB19240 at blackberry dot com slash btsc
    10-04-09 06:27 PM
    good one...here is the link

of course this may or may not solve the sync problem, but it fixes one of your issues.
    10-04-09 06:47 PM
    I also have all of them created in ical, with the same colors, and that does nothing.
    You won't need that... BB is only able to sync with one calendar (the one defined in Options/ Adv. Opt./ Default Services). So everything on your device will be put into one iCal calendar. That's a BB problem... see KB19240 for this issue.

Choose 2-way sync, if your iCal is empty. DM will merge your data. Remember to do an backup just in case...
    10-04-09 07:32 PM
    cool, i think i resolved the issue, doing all of what was suggested with the ical dump, permission repair, and PRAM dump. But i have to re-save my entries on my bb because it is only syncing the ones that i added today... I can trick it re-save the older entries, and it thinks they are new.

Thanks everyone!!!
    10-04-09 07:53 PM
    I haven't been able to sync my calendar getting an error saying refer to KB19454 well here is what I did. If you don't mind erasing you calendar. Here is what I did

http://forums.crackberry.com/f62/how...l-sync-331398/
    Last edited by sechler; 10-08-09 at 03:07 PM.
    10-07-09 02:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD