I'm having a few problems with my DM for Mac. I would really appreciate some advice.

1. If I put an event on my BB calendar how do I transfer that to my iCal. I've picked both options...Merge data and overwrite calendar data.

2. The bigger problem is when I have mass storage mode turned on to be able to sync music a Blackberry1 and a Blackberry2 disk pops up. I've named my BB but that doesn't pop up at all. Is the two disks popping up normal or abnormal. Also the Blackberry2 disk has a green arrow built into the icon if that helps.

I had to reformat my media card b/c it was coming up with errors when I first synced everything. Pretty much lost all my pics. Sucks.
    10-04-09 08:21 AM
    I'm having a few problems with my DM for Mac. I would really appreciate some advice.

1. If I put an event on my BB calendar how do I transfer that to my iCal. I've picked both options...Merge data and overwrite calendar data.

2. The bigger problem is when I have mass storage mode turned on to be able to sync music a Blackberry1 and a Blackberry2 disk pops up. I've named my BB but that doesn't pop up at all. Is the two disks popping up normal or abnormal. Also the Blackberry2 disk has a green arrow built into the icon if that helps.

I had to reformat my media card b/c it was coming up with errors when I first synced everything. Pretty much lost all my pics. Sucks.
    #2 I can answer. Yes, two of them popping up is normal and if you want to add music you can simply drag and drop them into Blackberry #2, that's where your music folder is.

The reason I can't help with #1 is I use Gmail for all my contacts and it's synched through Google sync.
    10-04-09 08:43 AM
    DM for Mac isn't recognizing my memory card.

What do i Do?
    10-04-09 09:50 AM
    Yea. I'm having the same issue. I believe it even wiped my memory card since I don't have about half of my pictures anymore. Any way to recover this?
    10-05-09 09:29 AM
    I'm having the same problem. Did it also happen sometime with pocket mac?
    10-27-09 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD