Hey everyone,

I was using the leaked version for the longest time and I could sync with my iTunes playlists every time. But now, with the official version, it ejects my memory card from the Mac and I get the error message that none of my songs could sync. Anyone getting this? Anyone able to successfully sync to iTunes?

Thanks!
    10-02-09 02:15 PM
    I had 3 songs on my phone in the music folder and DM never recognized any of the music. So I deleted them from card and still nothing. Is there some type of trick or special location that I'm not using for it to at least recognized my songs?
    10-02-09 02:17 PM
    Yes, iTunes synced perfectly for me.
    10-02-09 02:18 PM
    Could be a DRM issue if you can't sync

You can synchronize your music from your iTunes library on your computer to your BlackBerry� device. Podcasts and other audio files from
    your iTunes library can be synchronized to your device if those files are part of a playlist.
    You can synchronize the following audio file formats: .wav, .mp3, .aac, and .m4a. Audio files that contain digital rights management (DRM)
    technologies are not supported.
    Synchronize
    10-02-09 02:21 PM
    Could be a DRM issue if you can't sync
    I know that's not the problem because these were not bough from the iTunes store AND they synced on the leaked version.
    10-02-09 02:28 PM
    iTunes is the only thing that HAS synced successfully for me.
    10-02-09 02:37 PM
    iTunes is the only thing that HAS synced successfully for me.
    lol...can't RIM get anything right?
    10-02-09 02:38 PM
    Yes, iTunes synced perfectly for me.
    +1!
    10-02-09 02:40 PM
    I cant get itunes to sync either! Maybe its a faulty handset
    10-02-09 02:40 PM
    I cant get itunes to sync either! Maybe its a faulty handset
    Doubtful since it worked for me with the leaked version.
    10-02-09 04:00 PM
    Not working for me either. Says it can't detect a SD Card.
    10-02-09 04:33 PM
    Not working for me either. Says it can't detect a SD Card.
    That happened for me first, but then I unplugged the phone, restarted the DM, and plugged it back in...still doesn't sync though...its just recognized.
    10-02-09 04:43 PM
    For giggles I decided to give up on calendar and try itunes. I ended copying a song to the Music...iTunes...Music...iTunes Media...Automatically Add to iTunes. It showed up in iTunes so opened DM and viewed playlist and it was under Recently Added. Did a sync and put the song on my phone. Yeah, one down several more to get working.
    10-02-09 07:20 PM
    Mine did not work well using the DM release. I had the beta and it worked fine. So I erased the card and reformatted it and then re-added my BB folders and then reset all the playlists I wanted and now it is fine
    10-02-09 11:13 PM
    Hey everyone,

I was using the leaked version for the longest time and I could sync with my iTunes playlists every time. But now, with the official version, it ejects my memory card from the Mac and I get the error message that none of my songs could sync. Anyone getting this? Anyone able to successfully sync to iTunes?

Thanks!
    Sync'd fine for me. I even picked through my playlists and sync'd a few specific ones to send over.

The only issue I see is that the syncing is slow. Seems like its running at USB 1.0 speeds.
    10-02-09 11:16 PM
    I had to uninstall The Beta (that never worked when I tried to sync iTunes) and then reinstall the new DM release. After a restart and unplugging and replugging the phone I was able to get the DM to sync my playlists with ease.

BTW, I'm on a Storm running 5.0.0.230 and I'm finally not envious of my iPhone friends! Long live Flick Scrolling EVERYWHERE!!!
    10-02-09 11:19 PM
    The problem is that the disk keeps ejecting itself during the syncs. I don't get it. I loaded up the leaked one and now THAT one is doing the same thing! Never happened before. Maybe it's because I am running 5.0 on my Tour? Anyone else experiencing this?
    10-02-09 11:21 PM
    BB DM will sync my iTunes playlist but when you open the DM the playlist box is empty showing no valid playlist. It'll show usage and availability on the media card but it won't show which playlist I will be syncing.
    10-02-09 11:48 PM
    My iTunes sync worked great the first time.
    10-03-09 02:08 AM
    My iTunes sync worked great the first time.
    What OS are you running?
    10-03-09 09:08 AM
    My iTunes, Contacts etc. all synced fine - first time. It's just the Cal with which I'm having issues.
    10-03-09 09:13 AM
    What OS are you running?
    Mac OS 10.6.1

Blackberry 4.6.1.231
    10-03-09 09:24 AM
    Mac OS 10.6.1

Blackberry 4.6.1.231
    Hmm...ok, I am starting to see people using 5.0 are having issues of SOME sort syncing something. For some its the calendar and for others (like me) its music...

I guess we'll wait for an update?
    10-03-09 10:32 AM
    I can get everything to work...contacts, cal, backup.....but i can't get my music to sync right.

Okay...i have over 11,000 songs in my iTunes.....i created a Storm Playlist with about 39 songs in it....when i open the Desktop Manager i select the Sync Music and i select 'Selected playlist' and i put the check in Storm Music to select just that playlist with the 39 songs it syncs and then after i go to my Storm it's just scanning as if it's putting all the songs from my iTunes library on there. can someone help me out? what am i doing wrong?
    10-03-09 10:39 AM
    I can get everything to work...contacts, cal, backup.....but i can't get my music to sync right.

Okay...i have over 11,000 songs in my iTunes.....i created a Storm Playlist with about 39 songs in it....when i open the Desktop Manager i select the Sync Music and i select 'Selected playlist' and i put the check in Storm Music to select just that playlist with the 39 songs it syncs and then after i go to my Storm it's just scanning as if it's putting all the songs from my iTunes library on there. can someone help me out? what am i doing wrong?
    What OS are you running on your Blackberry?
    10-03-09 11:08 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD