Greetings Folks!

'TIS HERE, QUADRATIC!

GET YOURS TODAY!

This theme has been tested the heck out of by our too AWESOME Beta Team R2T2, who incidentally also named this new theme!

Here's a peak at some of the screenshots:
    *Please note that these screens are not from the final, final build. We still have a tweak or two left.

Here's the Specs of this Sleek, Pro Theme:

• Access to 22 applications straight from your homescreen!
    • Custom icons with matching new message indicators
    • Custom Signal Meters & Banners
    • Fully hideaway icon docks to show off that special wallpaper!
    • Fast & Smooth
    • Works great on all Official & Leaked OS (.148 &.230)

This theme, like ALL OTHER THEMES, does not play nice with OS. 167 for most people
    Last edited by RR Theme Designs; 11-23-09 at 10:29 PM.
    10-01-09 10:17 AM
    Been testing this theme for a while now and its off da hook!
    10-01-09 10:24 AM
    Yep. This ones been tested forward and back for quite some time. I think ya'll will be pleased.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-09 10:28 AM
    I love it! Been testing it on the tour, and storm! Its sick! This will be everyone's new favorite theme!

10-01-09 10:40 AM
    Yall will love this theme. Been beta testing and I can't seem to get enough of it. Great job again R&R!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-01-09 10:58 AM
    We really kicked the tires on this one!
    10-01-09 12:34 PM
    Tested....please.

I was supposed to be testing this theme and it quickly became a favorite. Everything is super quick, portrait to landscape and everything else. Be sure to pick this one up, you will not be disappointed.

10-01-09 02:11 PM
    Dam people, why can't I test a cool theme like this, sheez. Don't you guys share? :-)
    10-01-09 02:38 PM
    Dam people, why can't I test a cool theme like this, sheez. Don't you guys share? :-)
    Trust me when I say testing this theme wasn't easy, it went through many phrase's before being the kick *** theme you see today, but it was worth it.
    10-01-09 03:48 PM
    Share? Do you see how many people are on this team? This theme has been shared to capacity.

10-01-09 04:00 PM
    Share? Do you see how many people are on this team? This theme has been shared to capacity.

Lol, that is tru! But I think RandR have the best beta testers! The hard work from r and r and the team has payed off! Took some time to test, bit it was well worth it! Good job guys on this rockin theme! I've been rockin it from day one and will keep on rockin it till your new bad *** theme hits!

10-01-09 06:20 PM
    Lol, that is tru! But I think RandR have the best beta testers! The hard work from r and r and the team has payed off! Took some time to test, bit it was well worth it! Good job guys on this rockin theme! I've been rockin it from day one and will keep on rockin it till your new bad *** theme hits!

This is too true. You cats are a big part of our themes and how much they RAWK!
    10-01-09 07:25 PM
    This is too true. You cats are a big part of our themes and how much they RAWK!
    Thanks Rooster.
    10-01-09 07:29 PM
    Thanks Rooster.
    You all should know by now how much Ryan and I see our beta team. A very necessary and integral part of our themes.
    10-01-09 07:44 PM
    I can't wait for this thing to get released so I can post some crazy screenshots, and see what other people do with it.
    10-01-09 07:49 PM
    I can't wait for this thing to get released so I can post some crazy screenshots, and see what other people do with it.
    I think it's fine for you to post screens dude.
    10-01-09 07:58 PM
    I think it's fine for you to post screens dude.
    I'm gonna wait, I gotta come correct with the screens. You know how I do it.
    10-01-09 08:05 PM
    word. I gotcha
    10-01-09 08:19 PM
    Here's a sample:
    10-01-09 08:27 PM

Want more???? You'll have to wait for the release.
    10-01-09 08:56 PM
    This theme, ummm, minus the skulls , really looks GREAT. I can't wait for the release!
    10-01-09 09:11 PM
    This theme, ummm, minus the skulls , really looks GREAT. I can't wait for the release!
    You don't have to have the skulls my friend, that's just my preference. Quadratic is wallpaper ready for whatever you choose.
    10-01-09 09:14 PM
    You don't have to have the skulls my friend, that's just my preference. Quadratic is wallpaper ready for whatever you choose.
    this is true!
    10-01-09 11:16 PM
    Ok Rooster I am ready for this theme to be dropped to the general public. With the general public being me I seemed to have a whole library of R&R themes, whats one more. LOL
    10-02-09 03:42 AM
    DOH....another cool R&R theme to get. Slide2 or Quadratic......time for a theme of the week on my phone. Cant wait to take a look at this one, you guys make some great themes.
    10-02-09 08:07 AM
297 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD