I have bb desktop manager 5.0 running i just got a BB bold. so i installed the desktop manger but it is showing no PIN.NONE in the bottom left and when ever i plug in my BB bold my PC dont nt make any sounds to recognizes it. The computer is not recognizing the present of the phone. Please help me..i recently got a external hard drive..could be the reason by the PC is not see the fone..please help me..:-(
    10-01-09 02:10 AM
    I recommend using DM 4.6 (without media manager) with your bold. Lot of people had problems using DM 4.7 & 5.0. You can download DM 4.6 from blackberry.com or https://hookedontronyx.com

Congrats on your bold and Welcome to CB
    10-01-09 07:22 AM
    I did exceptly like you siad bro and its the same no change when i plug the phone in the Pc dont recognizes it. there is no sound or nothing the phone just starts to charge.:-(
    10-01-09 08:48 AM
    No good. My 8900 did that after one week! Its a bad chip inside the phone u need to get the phone swapped out. Hopefully u can back it up through bluetooth. Really sucks to have a brand new one then have to get a refurb.

I did exceptly like you siad bro and its the same no change when i plug the phone in the Pc dont recognizes it. there is no sound or nothing the phone just starts to charge.:-(
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-09 08:51 AM
    But i bought if off e-bay..:-( this really sucks...the buy said nothing about a bad chip....are u sure that is the only solution
    10-01-09 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD