I really have no idea if one exsist, but if it does I'd love to know where I could find one.

I'm looking for an App that is kinda like a checkbook like lay out where I can type in the amount I withdrew or deposited into the bank, jyst like a checkbook but I'd like to have it on the Tour though.

do you guys know if something like this is out there at all?
    09-30-09 02:33 PM
    I really have no idea if one exsist, but if it does I'd love to know where I could find one.

I'm looking for an App that is kinda like a checkbook like lay out where I can type in the amount I withdrew or deposited into the bank, jyst like a checkbook but I'd like to have it on the Tour though.

do you guys know if something like this is out there at all?
    Haven't heard of one but I would want it too sounds like a great idea.
    09-30-09 02:35 PM
    I would also like to know if there is one out there. I always misplace my checkbook. Having one I can check through my phone would be awesome.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 02:37 PM
    Personal Assistant may be what you are looking for.

I am using the free version and love it, probably will update to the paid version.
    09-30-09 02:37 PM
    There is an app in App World called "checkbook" (I think) and it does exactly what you are looking for. Try a search in App World.
    09-30-09 02:40 PM
    i use mobile checkbook...i downloaded it from appworld. its fairly simple. not many features but it does what it's supposed to do.

maybe check out ascendo money. i used it on previous bb's but it wasnt working on the tour yet. haven checked to see if they have a new version. with ascendo money you can set a password so that people cant get into your finances and you can sync it up with your computer.
    Personal Assistant may be what you are looking for.

I am using the free version and love it, probably will update to the paid version.
    thank u! by the way, welcome to Crackberry!

so in your opinion Personal Assistant would work pretty good at replacing a check book?
    Welcome to crackberry? He's been here longer than me!
    09-30-09 02:41 PM
    thanks everyone!!!!
    09-30-09 02:47 PM
    Welcome to crackberry? He's been here longer than me!
    lol I was talking to RDOT22.. he just joined with 1 post count
    09-30-09 02:48 PM
    Well i dont exactly use it to balance my checkbook, but i use it to keep up with what goes in and out of my acct. basically the same thing i do on a PC ( i dont balance a checkbook).

I like it a lot so far. I can only have 5 accts, and i keep up with them and they update pretty well. I have a lot of email acct, cc accts, utilities, and it will be nice to keep them all in one place. i will probably spring for the paid version (only $10.)

one question, are paid apps monthly or one time fee?

PS- thanks for the welcome, this board has helped me a lot since i got my tour.
    09-30-09 03:24 PM
    Well i dont exactly use it to balance my checkbook, but i use it to keep up with what goes in and out of my acct. basically the same thing i do on a PC ( i dont balance a checkbook).

I like it a lot so far. I can only have 5 accts, and i keep up with them and they update pretty well. I have a lot of email acct, cc accts, utilities, and it will be nice to keep them all in one place. i will probably spring for the paid version (only $10.)

one question, are paid apps monthly or one time fee?

PS- thanks for the welcome, this board has helped me a lot since i got my tour.
    Usually. If they're not, it will say so.
    09-30-09 03:46 PM
    I'm using SplashMoney...I converted to a Blackberry from a Palm and had SplashMoney on my Palm.

I like that it has a desktop companion but frankly, the support for Blackberries has been lousy. SplashMoney is actually pretty robust though I don't use all its features. At some point I think I'm going to look into Ascendo, just haven't gotten to it. I've heard/read good things about Ascendo.

I only mentioned SplashMoney because it does exist, but I'm not sure I feel comfortable recommending it because of extremely slow to no response from the developers for Blackberry users. They seem more focused on the iPhone these days.
    09-30-09 07:46 PM
    Ascendo Money is a good program. I was using it on my Storm, just haven't had a chance yet to convert it over to the Tour. Its a good program for keeping track of the money going into and comming out of your accounts and will also let you have a current balance at all times (as long as you actually input the data, like I sometimes forgot to do). I think it can also be used to track credit card accounts and the like, although I never used it for that.

Inkdesigner
    10-01-09 06:10 AM
    i use mobile checkbook...i downloaded it from appworld. its fairly simple. not many features but it does what it's supposed to do.
    +2 for mobile checkbook. I use it every single day and its my most used app. And the tech support for it is top notch. Everytime ive switched devices their support team is super quick to respond on giving me the download link for the new device. Its super easy to use too and works just like a checkbook register.
    10-01-09 07:53 AM
    I use SplashMoney. Maybe I just have better luck, but any time I've posted a question in the company's support forum, I've gotten a quick response from Justin.
    10-01-09 08:45 AM
    JabpLite

JABPLITE for blackberry works great. completly free, used it sice i got my first blackberry.
    10-01-09 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD