Is anyone else having trouble using the screen capture function quicklaunch has to offer using .230? Everytime I try to use it, I get prompted to allow application permissions. If I click allow, it prompts me as usual to email or close as usual. When I send the email, the picture is white and blank.
    Also, when prompted to allow the application permissions, if I click on deny the phone freezes. Anybody else run into this ?
    09-30-09 01:17 PM
    Just tried mine and it works perfectly. Didn't ask for permissions.
    09-30-09 01:36 PM
    Works for me. If you can't get it to work just use Captureit and add it to your QL app menu.
    09-30-09 02:12 PM
    Make sure all your permissions for QuickLaunch are set to Allow.

Options > Applications > QuickLaunch > BB Button > Edit Permissions...
    09-30-09 03:25 PM
    All permissions for QL have to be set to allow for the Screen Capture to work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 03:29 PM
    Ya. I have the 3 main permissions set to allow. Are u saying I have to go into the other 2 tabs (MIDP Groups and MIDP JSRs) and set all of those to allow as well?

09-30-09 03:35 PM
    Ya. I have the 3 main permissions set to allow. Are u saying I have to go into the other 2 tabs (MIDP Groups and MIDP JSRs) and set all of those to allow as well?

Make sure every single permission is set to allow, even the ones in the expansion thing, the [+].

Then try a battery pull, if that doesn't work I'd reinstall quicklaunch or upgrade to 2.12.2 if you already haven't because I'm running that version on .230 and it's working fine.
    09-30-09 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD