I download the official leak of .230 and when I went to run it, with my Storm connected, it does not show my phone in the drop down menu.

This has worked previously on other updates... but I haven't done it in a while. I last did it for .151. Windows recognizes that the phone is connected. There's a few pop-ups in the task bar and it ends with it saying that the device is installed and ready to use. In My Computer, it shows my phone and both storage devices (the phone itself and memory card).

Still, when I go to run AppLoader to update, it doesn't see my phone. What gives?

Thanks in advance.
    09-29-09 06:52 PM
    So my phone could work with Linux (so I can transfer files and such) I turned on mass storage support. I turned that back off, pulled the battery, restarted my computer and tried again... no dice. Also, the 'detect' box is greyed out. When I run Blackberry Device Manager,

I'm really at a loss here.
    Last edited by ElwoodBlues; 09-29-09 at 07:01 PM.
    09-29-09 06:58 PM
    Did you delete the vendor file?
    09-29-09 08:00 PM
    Go to options > memory and make sure you have mass storage while plugged in turned on

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 10:01 PM
    I have this exact same problem. I have tried the above fixes to no prevail. I can access my phone through my computer, but I can't get device manger to open even though it's running in Task manager.

Anymore suggestions?
    09-29-09 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD