ok i know there are TONS of threads going around with dates and times and all that good stuff about the Onyx.. i just thought i would share my insight, obviously like almost everyone on here, i cant 100% CONFIRM anything because its just stuff we have heard. but what i can say, is that from a ATT national conference call, the Onyx will be released November 15th 2009. a little later of a date than i hoped, but its not too bad.
    09-29-09 01:55 PM
    Thanks for sharing. The news and rumors is are going to pile up. Why is RIM so secretive about release dates? They always wait till the last minute. Apple is pretty open about that that stuff.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 02:06 PM
    Maybe for At&t but Rogers gets it October 9th.
    09-29-09 02:12 PM
    duh mike.. hence the title "ATT ONYX" :P lol
    09-29-09 02:37 PM
    Thanks for sharing. The news and rumors is are going to pile up. Why is RIM so secretive about release dates? They always wait till the last minute. Apple is pretty open about that that stuff.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    RIM isn't the one releasing the device. You have multiple carriers releasing a device. Therefore it's up to each carrier, not the manufacturer to set the release date.
    09-29-09 02:45 PM
    RIM isn't the one releasing the device. You have multiple carriers releasing a device. Therefore it's up to each carrier, not the manufacturer to set the release date.
    CX no comment on "release date 9. Oct. for rogers"??

should we read between the lines here??
    09-29-09 02:49 PM
    Maybe for At&t but Rogers gets it October 9th.
    isn't that a little close to the 8520?

not that i'm complaining...
    09-29-09 03:03 PM
    Oct 9? I hope you are right, I really do but I just can't see it happening...

Moving to Rogers for 9700 the day it drops though!

will there be an earlier b2b release date for rogers?
    09-29-09 04:45 PM
    What about the 9700's that arent going to be released by the networks ie the unbranded unlocked ones that you can buy...any idea as to when they will be available for purchase??.
    09-29-09 04:50 PM
    Who release's a phone on a Sunday?
    09-29-09 07:25 PM
    Who release's a phone on a Sunday?
    The same people that use apostrophes where they don't belong.
    09-29-09 07:31 PM
    lol, long day at work i guess, thanks for the correction....but i guess you already know that there is no PLURAL FORM FOR APOSTROPHE.....
    09-29-09 08:06 PM
    lol, long day at work i guess, thanks for the correction....but i guess you already know that there is no PLURAL FORM FOR APOSTROPHE.....
    Fail!1one!!!!!!

apostrophes -apostrophe - Google Search

6.8 million results surely can't be wrong!
    09-29-09 08:19 PM
    Fail!1one!!!!!!

apostrophes -apostrophe - Google Search

6.8 million results surely can't be wrong!
    Actually...they can.
    09-29-09 08:47 PM
    Actually...they can.
    You're totally correct there. But in this case, "apostrophes" holds true as a valid plural form. :-/ Let me revise my search results:

apostrophes -apostrophe edu - Google Search

Now let's get back on topic!

ok i know there are TONS of threads going around with dates and times and all that good stuff about the Onyx.. i just thought i would share my insight, obviously like almost everyone on here, i cant 100% CONFIRM anything because its just stuff we have heard. but what i can say, is that from a ATT national conference call, the Onyx will be released November 15th 2009. a little later of a date than i hoped, but its not too bad.
    lxr200, can you give us some more clues validating your information? Any rollout details such as stores receiving dummy phones, promotional material, commercials, etc.? Do you know anything about the white 9000's currently being listed in the AT&T retail POS?
    09-29-09 08:57 PM
    i just kind of don't seem very very excited with the launch of the onyx like as i was with the launch of my bold. that extra tangling is missing.
    someone can help me out, it will most appreciative.
    09-29-09 09:17 PM
    i actually dont have any of that info.. i got my info from a friend that is internal at ATT.. but if i hear anything else, or see anything in my system (at best buy) i will keep you guys updated, we havent gotten any mocks in, but ill keep checking our Merch system for dates.. it is kind of off subject but we have started getting accessories in for The 8520 / Gemini if anyone cares... so hopefully ATT will get that one soon :P
    09-30-09 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD