My day just got a little stranger.. Blackberry Storm 3 (Mr.T) to hit UK Stores by Xmas? (Phone Arena News)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 01:24 PM
    where are the pics of this so called mr.t???
    09-29-09 01:31 PM
    Huh who what where ??????????????? lol
    09-29-09 01:32 PM
    lmao A Storm 3 with the code name Mr T? That's just jibba jabba.
    09-29-09 01:39 PM
    thats funny as ****... Mr. T
    09-29-09 01:40 PM
    hahahahah That's all wrong.... The camera on the phones after the Essex will all be above 3.2 mp... Also, its not a Storm 3.
    09-29-09 01:41 PM
    Well....if you actually follow Salomondrin on his webpage he posted about this so called device Mr. T, but said it's very early in development, so I don't know that it will be out before Christmas.
    Here's the link:

THE-COOL-GUY-REPORT: What's RIM Cooking These Days?

Maybe he'll comment on this....
    09-29-09 01:42 PM
    Dang it....you beat me to the punch!
    09-29-09 01:43 PM
    All of these rumors and leaked "official" ( yeah right ) documents is getting REDONCULOUS!!!! Lol i mean we were shown that the storm was due to be out today for b2b yet no it is not and as of now Verizon has not even said it exists and given any info and i remember the original had all the info and was advertised a good month in advance. So now for them to say another storm will come right after when we are still waiting for 2, is just plain stupid! Let us have the storm 2 first lol and don't tease and give us more to agonize about lol.
    09-29-09 01:43 PM
    Maybe they haven't announced it yet because it will not be branded and available for all carriers....I wish.....one day I'll be able to get the Storm for Sprint!!!
    09-29-09 01:45 PM
    I pity the fool who believes this is official!!!
    :P
    09-29-09 01:51 PM
    PhoneArena is pretty much the worst site ever for phone-related news.
    09-29-09 03:38 PM
    PhoneArena is pretty much the worst site ever for phone-related news.
    Haha, agreed. They can't even get the specs right of phones that are released.
    09-29-09 03:39 PM
    lol mr. T xD
    09-29-09 04:15 PM
    I don't think it's impossible that RIM is working on a phone with a TS and a slider, but we won't see it this year and it sure as heck wouldn't be called the Storm 3. Once they put a slider in it's a totally different phone. Personally, I wouldn't mind a slide-out keyboard, but only if it's done right.
    09-29-09 04:20 PM
    I don't think it's impossible that RIM is working on a phone with a TS and a slider, but we won't see it this year and it sure as heck wouldn't be called the Storm 3. Once they put a slider in it's a totally different phone. Personally, I wouldn't mind a slide-out keyboard, but only if it's done right.

Kinda agree. The only way I can see a "Storm 3" coming that soon would be for the sole reason to have a flip or slide physical keyboard so that consumers and choose what they like and not be turned off by sure/truepress. What it should be named... eh w/e.
    09-29-09 04:28 PM
    I like the sound of it. I always miss a keyboard when I have a touchscreen and vice versa (if I was a woman - it'd be my perogative so i'm not sure what my excuse is this time... lol). I'm looking forward to swapping over to the Storm 2 when it's released but i'm glad i'll be keeping my bold just in case lol.

If they do it right and it has a good decent camera then i'll probably move over to it - but not in a major rush!

Will have to see what it looks like when the pre-release stuff floats out.
    09-29-09 04:34 PM
    Even though RIM has not yet put out a BB with a slider keyboard, I cannot imagine that it would be a very difficult task for them to do so. Sliders have been out for a while and I would not imagine that there would be many obstacles to get a touchscreen BB with a slider designed and engineered.
    09-29-09 08:31 PM
    If they really are working on a device like this, I don't think it would be in the STORM category. I would imagine and apples & oranges situation.
    09-30-09 12:17 AM
    FAIL

09-30-09 06:24 PM
    They'll probably call it the Curve. Never enough of them...LOL

09-30-09 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD