I have a B2B account, and I just hung up with a rep, who after my insistence, went to a supervisor, to determine availability.

The Storm 2 has not been released, and there is no date available at this time - but I expected the "no date" answer after they said no released.

09-29-09 07:45 AM
    Sonuva! Guess that means my Oct. 14th is shot too. Oh well, guess the excitement continues.
    09-29-09 07:52 AM
    Before you buy the storm2. Rim/vzw need to announce this phone first fcc needs to release there approval. Nov blackfri. Relese

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 07:55 AM
    Shocker. November.

09-29-09 07:55 AM
    My birthday is in Nov. hmmm. Maybe I won't have to BUY one.
    09-29-09 08:01 AM
    LIKE CHRISTMAS!

Ya gotta hand it to them. They DO know a stocking stuffer when they see it.
    09-29-09 08:25 AM
    im not buying it for you if thats what your implying
    09-29-09 08:29 AM
    I live in Iowa and that expression passes for disappointment here.
    09-29-09 08:31 AM
    Eventually, so will the above.
    09-29-09 08:32 AM
    I have a B2B account, and I just hung up with a rep, who after my insistence, went to a supervisor, to determine availability.

The Storm 2 has not been released, and there is no date available at this time - but I expected the "no date" answer after they said no released.

Where did anyone here it was to be released on the B2B channel this morning?

When will you people learn that nothing is fact until VZW actually releases the date? This is hilarious.....there's not even a whisper at corporate over this phone.
    doesn't surprise me if there are still phones out there testing...
    they wouldn't be able to make any changes to the millions of phone ready to ship by the 14 if something from these testers came back worthy of a change...
    and I think that's what testers are for...
    doesn't surprise me if there are still phones out there testing...
    they wouldn't be able to make any changes to the millions of phone ready to ship by the 14 if something from these testers came back worthy of a change...
    and I think that's what testers are for...

Using your logic the Storm 1 wouldn't have been released until this past summer, as it had PLENTY of issues "worthy of a change".
    09-29-09 09:08 AM
    Yeah I just checked as well and still nada. Looks like we're going to have to wait until the 19th of Oct >_<
    09-29-09 09:10 AM
    Yeah Oct 19 is the next date to check per the Vodafone thread
    09-29-09 09:15 AM
    I know its grasping at straws but I hope it is released sooner lol but either way when ever it comes out I'm getting the S2 and ditching this Tour I really prefer the touch screen

09-29-09 09:38 AM
    We should has a better idea after friday that's when the new rebate will be released

09-29-09 09:51 AM
    What did you expect them to tell you. It hasn't even been confirmed by RIM yet.

09-29-09 10:56 AM
    My Birthday is Fri. I was looking hoping for a release. U all remember last year kevin went to NYC about this time and he got the scoop and all from rim on S1. Well kevin is going to NYC this week could we b getting some true info this week
    09-29-09 11:59 AM
    We should has a better idea after friday that's when the new rebate will be released
    What rebate?
    09-29-09 12:47 PM
    Not necessarily a rebate but there might b info on the sheet about S2
    What rebate?
    09-29-09 01:04 PM
    I live in Iowa and that expression passes for disappointment here.
    Where in IA? I'm in the 515!

09-29-09 06:20 PM
    Look for it around the 8th... that is my guess.... makes sense, since the blackberry bogo ends on the 7th....
    09-29-09 07:01 PM
    Ok well a little bird told me that the release of the storm 2 has been pushed back.They are saying that it is november 10. The reason for this push back is because apparently Verizon wants to launch a multitude of phones all at the same time. One phone being a new htc phone which will launch the same day as the storm 2. There is also another htc phone launching on oct 6 and boy il tell you its even got my head turned to it. But like I always say choose to believe it or choose not to. All up to you. I am just being friendly and sharing what I was told. I am not gonna provide proof so please dont ask.
    09-29-09 09:28 PM
    Pushing back the S2 release also pushes back the OS5 release...hmmmm..haha.

Hope Kevin brings us some good news!
    09-29-09 09:42 PM
    Kevin isn't going to New York anymore, he posted that on twitter this afternoon.
    09-29-09 10:19 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD