I recently downloaded the free version of the drivesafe app. I really like it. I was wondering if anyone has the full version. I like how it is read through the Bluetooth in my truck. I'm not cheap but just want to see if its worth dishing out 4 bux a month. Or is there a similar app that is free or has a one time fee. Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 06:48 AM
    I thought it was 1.99 a month. And i think the paid version is worth it.

09-29-09 06:56 AM
    I like the free version, but I don't like the fact that is a monthly app...
    09-29-09 07:18 AM
    I like the free version, but I don't like the fact that is a monthly app...
    Me too this sucks big time
    09-29-09 08:29 AM
    great app..13 beans is too much to charge for this app though
    09-29-09 05:29 PM
    has anyone else had any issues with a screwed up screen on the drivesafe app for their storm? i've caught **** with mine trying to turn it off and on.

[as I am a newb, I read on and realized I needed to disable compatability mode...now it works fine. please disregard my ignorance]
    Last edited by emt5903; 10-04-09 at 12:48 PM.
    10-04-09 11:57 AM
    i have the same issue. go ahead and email tech support to see if they have an answer.. there is also an issue with playback as it only reads about a 100 words in the paid version. i contacted support and they are fixing this in the next release.
    10-04-09 01:34 PM
    I recently downloaded the free version of the drivesafe app. I really like it. I was wondering if anyone has the full version. I like how it is read through the Bluetooth in my truck. I'm not cheap but just want to see if its worth dishing out 4 bux a month. Or is there a similar app that is free or has a one time fee. Thank you.

You can get DriveSafe.ly Pro for a one time fee of $13.95
    10-07-09 10:50 AM
    has anyone else had any issues with a screwed up screen on the drivesafe app for their storm? i've caught **** with mine trying to turn it off and on.

[as I am a newb, I read on and realized I needed to disable compatability mode...now it works fine. please disregard my ignorance]
    You need to turn off compatibility mode and do a battery pull to resolve this issue. If you have any more questions, please email our support team.
    10-07-09 10:53 AM
    i have the same issue. go ahead and email tech support to see if they have an answer.. there is also an issue with playback as it only reads about a 100 words in the paid version. i contacted support and they are fixing this in the next release.
    We've fixed this now.
    10-07-09 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD