Hello everyone. I have a curve 8330 and there is a symbol I can't make go away. I think it is the voicemail indicator. It looks like a little casette tape. Anyway, I dont have any new or saved voicemails and I pulled the battery but it is still there. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot.
    09-28-09 12:40 PM
    Yeah open the messages folder in there check it out an there will be a message that says you have a voice mail, perhaps you have that folder as hidden so go to main screen click the button in the left of the pearl an then show all, ine there when you push that message the icon will be dissapear

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 12:47 PM
    It's definitely a voicemail indicator. Strange it won't go away even after a battery pull.
    09-28-09 12:47 PM
    call your VM and listen to ALL of the options again, last time you had a VM you exited too quickly and it didnt *catch* to take it off..
    09-28-09 01:00 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions. I already did all of the things mentioned above, I confirmed there was no voicemails (new or saved), and I checked the message folder where it says when I have a voicemail and there is nothing. Not a big issue, but it is bugging me. Thanks for trying help me out.
    09-28-09 01:09 PM
    Try calling yourself from another line, leave a voicemail, then go check it, and erase it, then hang up using the * key. Should do it.
    09-28-09 01:11 PM
    Chaz, that did the trick! That is why I love this site! Thanks a lot. Now I can quit being frustrated!!
    09-28-09 01:20 PM
    Chaz, that did the trick! That is why I love this site! Thanks a lot. Now I can quit being frustrated!!
    You're quite welcome, glad it worked.
    09-28-09 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD