Sticky Notes

ToneConcept would like to introduce, the all original, Sticky Notes. With it's super small size of under 400kb, this theme runs as fast as the default storm theme, with no memory leaks as many other Storm themes have. We're sure you'll enjoy the simplicity of Sticky Notes.

Stay organized - use Sticky Notes.

UPDATE 1.35
    Another Hotspot added
    - Click Clock for Calendar

UPDATE 1.3
    Added Hotspots
    - Click Battery for Options, Click Signal Meter for Manager Connections, Click Empty space between 2 WB icons for Apps Menu

Features
    • All original artwork by ToneConcept design team
    • Exclusive, custom battery and signal meters
    • 4 Item hidden today display, with a background tint
    • Simple, fast, and very soft on the eyes

Download Theme - $4.99

Get at CrackBerry Store

Cork Wallpaper

Last edited by Artem; 11-11-09 at 12:29 AM.
    09-28-09 04:05 AM
    This is an extremely fast and well layed out theme. It is very unique and functional. It is walpaper friendly but I prefer the origional background. It really is as fast as the default zen.
    09-28-09 04:38 AM
    This is so clever. I love my current theme, but I may have to give this one a try.
    09-28-09 09:28 AM
    Are all the icons skinned? Any screenshots of the menu bar?
    09-28-09 09:42 AM
    Running .151. No lag with theme. Especially like the battery and signal meter icons- very unique.
    09-28-09 11:08 AM
    Are all the icons skinned? Any screenshots of the menu bar?
    Most icons are skinned.

Which menu bar are you talking about?
    09-28-09 11:17 AM
    Okay, bought the theme and really like it!

That being said, there are a few things that are keeping it from being my primary theme:
    1. no way of getting to the app screen from the homepage (aside from the blackberry button)
    2. games, setup, etc. folders are not skinned (looks a bit awkward)
    3. homescreen should have the sweet little pushpin indicators for the icons (difficult to see which you are selecting)
    4. Is there a way to not make the messages show up in the today area?
    5. No hidden hotspots?

Things I love:
    1. icons are insanely unique
    2. 2 WB edition
    3. pushpin is awesome
    4. love the battery and signal reader!
    5. fastest theme I have used
    6. menu bar looks like a sheet of loose leaf paper...awesome!

Thanks,

Barry
    09-28-09 01:23 PM

That being said, there are a few things that are keeping it from being my primary theme:
    1. no way of getting to the app screen from the homepage (aside from the blackberry button)
    3. homescreen should have the sweet little pushpin indicators for the icons (difficult to see which you are selecting)
    5. No hidden hotspots?

Things I love:
    2. 2 WB edition
    3. pushpin is awesome

Thanks,

Barry

5. No hidden hotspots?

Things I love:
    2. 2 WB edition
    3. pushpin is awesome

Thanks,

Barry
    Thanks for the feedback.

1. no way of getting to the app screen from the homepage (aside from the blackberry button) - I will add a hidden hotspot that goes to the apps from the homescreen

2. games, setup, etc. folders are not skinned (looks a bit awkward) - I can't skin those icons. I don't think it's possible with the current version of Plazmic.

3. homescreen should have the sweet little pushpin indicators for the icons (difficult to see which you are selecting) - I was going to do that, but I would have to use composer and it would just slow down the theme. I wanted to leave it super quick.

4. Is there a way to not make the messages show up in the today area? Yes, but this would require some editing. I left it like this as I thought more people would prefer it.

5. No hidden hotspots? Which other hotspots were you hoping to see? I might just add them in.

PS: UPGRADES ARE ALWAYS FREE FOR ALL CUSTOMERS!
    Last edited by Artem; 09-28-09 at 02:04 PM.
    09-28-09 01:52 PM
    I have seen other themes with the skinned folders. Most are pretty generic, but they are way better than the Storm defaults. Most look like a tabbed folder with a blackberry icon or an Mac apple icon in the middle or something...just a suggestion.

With all the nice looking post-it icons, I would be very hesitant of putting my games folder on the homescreen looking the way it does (very cheesy compared to the others).

Hidden hotspots: maybe in the middle of the two WB icons, put the hidden app screen loader (that is where my first tap was when I was trying to find it)

Other hotspots:
    1. click time/date for calendar
    2. signal strength for manage connections (this one would make more sense) or options
    3. sound profile is perfectly placed

I would still prefer the pushpins on the homescreen, but I understand your reasoning...
    09-28-09 02:09 PM
    If you visit: BBThemeDesigns - Welcome To BBThemeDesigns you will see that all of his folders are either tabbed folders or even a briefcase in his "Fresh" series.
    09-28-09 02:18 PM
    If you visit: BBThemeDesigns - Welcome To BBThemeDesigns you will see that all of his folders are either tabbed folders or even a briefcase in his "Fresh" series.
    Interesting, I will look into it and let you know if I manage to do it.

EDIT: But are all of the folders different icons? Because with the Sticky Notes theme, you can make a new folder, call it Games and then move all your games into that folder; this will make it a sticky note games folder.

I think this is the concept that he used. I still doubt there's a way to make them apps and games folders different from each other via Plazmic. But would love to be proved otherwise.
    Last edited by Artem; 09-28-09 at 02:38 PM.
    09-28-09 02:31 PM
    Thanks, man. It is always nice to see a developer who will listen to the common person for suggestions. This theme is getting closer and closer to my primary theme already.
    09-28-09 02:37 PM

EDIT: But are all of the folders different icons? Because with the Sticky Notes theme, you can make a new folder, call it Games and then move all your games into that folder; this will make it a sticky note games folder.

I think this is the concept that he used. I still doubt there's a way to make them apps and games folders different from each other via Plazmic. But would love to be proved otherwise.
    Brilliant! Looks so much better...any word on the hotspots?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 04:13 PM
    @Artem sent you a pm.

09-28-09 04:50 PM
    Brilliant! Looks so much better...any word on the hotspots?

Just uploaded the update with the hot spots. Did you get an upgrade email?
    09-28-09 04:55 PM
    Sweet update! Any way of making the "clock/date" as a hotspot for the calendar? Having a calendar on the homepage is key for me. I cannot live without that damn thing. One less icon on the homepage, you know!

EDIT: By far the quickest customer service I have ever seen! Very solid.

THANK YOU!
    Last edited by barryweiser; 09-28-09 at 05:08 PM.
    09-28-09 04:56 PM
    Sweet update! Any way of making the "clock/date" as a hotspot for the calendar? Having a calendar on the homepage is key for me. I cannot live without that damn thing. One less icon on the homepage, you know!

EDIT: By far the quickest customer service I have ever seen! Very solid.

THANK YOU!
    Added that too.

Enjoy!
    09-28-09 05:09 PM
    I had never even really thought about changing the folders. After you said to edit the folders, I did and wow does that look better. Nice job.
    09-28-09 06:56 PM
    Hope everyone is enjoying the new theme! It was an honor being able to beta test such a unique release! Very smooth on .230 for those wondering!
    09-29-09 12:08 AM
    If anybody knows where to find or has a corkboard wallpaper pm me please. I think that would probably be pretty sweet.

09-29-09 01:59 AM
    Just uploaded the update with the hot spots. Did you get an upgrade email?
    Everything is perfectly placed. Thanks for getting that out so quickly. Top notch customer service!
    09-29-09 06:45 AM
    If anybody knows where to find or has a corkboard wallpaper pm me please. I think that would probably be pretty sweet.

Bump this...a corkboard on the wallpaper would really heighten the effect of the theme!
    09-29-09 06:46 AM
    I was thinking, fridge but decided a corkboard would be the best.
    Glad you liked the idea barry. If I find one I'll post it.
    09-29-09 07:26 AM
    Very cool theme! My wife will love this.
    09-29-09 07:43 AM
    Alright, I am a moron. I tried a different background image and it looks horrible. How do I get the original one back?

Anyone have any luck finding the corkboard background for the homepage?!
    Last edited by barryweiser; 09-29-09 at 01:50 PM.
    09-29-09 01:35 PM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD